solid mail day

adambomb

Guest genericinsight
Hot Water Music - Till The Wheels Fall Off (on blue)

The Gaslight Anthem - The Senor and The Queen (x2), colors unknown (didn't open them yet, but it should be one red and one black).

Somehow I missed the fact that the Gaslight EPs came with a free digital download...BONUS!

they do? AW MAN. If I had known that I wouldn't have impatiently bought the mp3's from Amazon. oh well.

I'm hoping to get my Gaslight 7inches any day now since people are starting to get them.

good day for mail...

Chinese Telephones - Chinese Telephones - It's Alive Records - Blue

Gaslight Anthem, The - Señor and the Queen - Sabot Productions - Black, 2x7"

Gaslight Anthem, The - Señor and the Queen - Sabot Productions - Red, 2x7"

Hot Water Music/Rydell - Split - Scene Police - Black, (/1,002), 3rd Press

Loved Ones, The - Loved Ones, The - Chunksaah Records - Red W/ Green Splatter (/200)

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Jerry - Fat Wreck Chords - Square Black (/1,100)

got 2 boxes today and let me say my 1st order from Very distro was packed so well with all records in poly bags behind the sleeve. very surprising.

Latterman - no matter where we go LP - black vinyl

As friends rust - won LP - black vinyl

Latterman - Turn up the punk...LP clear vinyl

the moneychangers - missed chords and bad vibes 7" black vinyl

V/A - black on black LP blue marble vinyl

Torche - in return 10" red vinyl with blue planets

hot cross - art offensive LP - gold vinyl #1854/200

fifteen - survior 2xLP black vinyl

Screw 32 - unresolved childhood issues LP on black vinyl

screw 32 - why are we so fucked up all the time 7" black vinyl

Latterman / nakatomi plaza 7" split on clear vinyl <--- surprised, thought i was getting black. thanks interpunk

Guest genericinsight
got 2 boxes today and let me say my 1st order from Very distro was packed so well with all records in poly bags behind the sleeve. very surprising.

don't you mean Black Cross?

also I got my first order with Very Distro on Monday as well and they did the same with my order, records in poly bags behind the sleeve. I'll definitely order from them again in the future.

don't you mean Black Cross?

also I got my first order with Very Distro on Monday as well and they did the same with my order, records in poly bags behind the sleeve. I'll definitely order from them again in the future.

Opps... i do mean that and its 1854/2000 and not /200

Im full of mistakes today

I kid you not. One of my in-laws stopped in today and was like, "I just came from the store, I bought the new Meshuggah," and I busted that out and was like, "Yeah? I just got the mail..." "Oh fuck you!"

It was put out by Night of the Vinyl Dead in Germany last fall. My buddy actually bought this for me and had it mailed to my house, so it was free!

There's one on eBay for $45 after shipping. That's about the best you're still gonna find them, and not significantly more than it would have cost to buy one from Germany anyway. I can't believe there's a copy of Nothing for $61 + 20 on eBay right now.

I kid you not. One of my in-laws stopped in today and was like, "I just came from the store, I bought the new Meshuggah," and I busted that out and was like, "Yeah? I just got the mail..." "Oh fuck you!"

It was put out by Night of the Vinyl Dead in Germany last fall. My buddy actually bought this for me and had it mailed to my house, so it was free!

There's one on eBay for $45 after shipping. That's about the best you're still gonna find them, and not significantly more than it would have cost to buy one from Germany anyway. I can't believe there's a copy of Nothing for $61 + 20 on eBay right now.

oh daaaamn. theyve really got to repress these. i want this and chaosphere so bad