solid mail day

adambomb

Got the first part of my pre-order insanity from Elusive Disc.

Radiohead - The Bends

Radiohead - Kid A

Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms.

I have to give Elusive Disc two bloody great big thumbs up on thier packaging.

NO Cover damage on anything, and the LP Mailer came packed in a box that was filled with packing peanuts. Simply incredible.

Got some love from Hopeless today! Here is the story:

Back in March I ordered two D4 records ("Midwestern Songs..." and "Vs. God"). A month or two went by and no records. I emailed Hopeless to check the status and they told me they were awaiting a shipment of the "Vs. God" LP. Fair enough...a few months went by and still nothing. I contacted them again, and they told me they were still waiting for the shipment, but could refund my money and still send the records. I said don't worry about the refund, I don't mind waiting. Last week, I decided to email them again. This time, they told me that they no longer had (or were carrying I guess) the records and said I could either have a refund or trade the records for two of equal value. I chose the latter, and picked the two in the first pic, and also gave them a list of alternates in case they didn't have the first two. At the end of the email, I told them to feel free to throw some extra stuff in the package just in case they needed the extra shelf space, and hence the Hopeless love... ;)

F.Y.I.: the Nobodys "Smell of Victory" LP is still sealed since I already have a copy on pink vinyl.

[image]

[image]

[image]