solid mail day

adambomb

haha i thiiink that fucked up is actually an 8-track. the shook ones/easel stuff got added on modern alchemy (kellys label) on myspace.

Yeah, it is an 8-track.

I emailed shook ones/kelly as soon as the split was announced because they weren't coming anywhere close to here on that tour and I wanted it. I asked about the easel 7" at the same time and he was able to hook me up with all colours of both releases.

Guest falloutcollapse
^^ not really... i consider a solid mail day a day when a hot, young woman (notice i said "woman," meaning 18+) who is good to go and ready for it arrives on your doorstep.

This'll probably never happen to me, so I guess I'm stuck with Thursday LPs.

^^ not really... i consider a solid mail day a day when a hot, young woman (notice i said "woman," meaning 18+) who is good to go and ready for it arrives on your doorstep.

me neither. maybe for heisel though. you saw how ready that girl on myspace was.

Guest falloutcollapse

me neither. maybe for heisel though. you saw how ready that girl on myspace was.

FUCK U UR A FAT FUKIN FAGOT

I really hope it doesn't fit in the hole.

You could invite your girlfriend over for a hand roll while you listen to those records.

Guest falloutcollapse

You could invite your girlfriend over for a hand roll while you listen to those records.

Hand Roll isn't on urbandictionary. But if it's what I'm thinking it is, I don't wanna taint the music

Guest falloutcollapse

Hand Roll isn't on urbandictionary. But if it's what I'm thinking it is, I don't wanna taint the music

Do you have bad aim or something?

hahahah dude no seriously, I've been thinking about this. If I listen to Thursday (or someone else I like) while getting some, that's all I'll think about when I listen to them after it's over. And if she dumps me, the music is tainted. Seriously, I'm probably the only person in the world that's thought of this, but I'm kind of okay with that.

Bomb The Music Industry / O Pioneers - Split 10" - Asbestos/Team Science Records - Black And Gold Vinyl (Black Cover)

Bomb The Music Industry / O Pioneers - Split 10" - Asbestos/Team Science Records - Black With White Splatter Vinyl (Black Cover)

Bomb The Music Industry / O Pioneers - Split 10" - Asbestos/Team Science Records - White With Black Splatter Vinyl (Black Cover)

Bomb The Music Industry / O Pioneers - Split 10" - Asbestos/Team Science Records - Orange Vinyl (Red Cover)

Honestly, and no offense to the fine dudes who put this together, I'm a bit disappointed with the colors. The way everyone was raving, I expected this to be more exciting.

The music shreds, but I don't think I need four copies of it.