solid mail day

adambomb

^^ akross...I have been meaning to comment on your avatar...Mazinger Z!!!! Fuck yeah! I grew up watching that anime when I was a kid...

My dad taped it for me every morning. I have RealMedia file versions of all the US episodes somewhere in the clutter that is the home office. Such a great show!

comeback kid - broadcasting on copper/black mix (200)

this record is sexy looking.

Is this still available at the Victory store? I have a hard time believing it's not sold out.

looks like it is still there.....i thought it sold out on pre-order but apparently not. weird. glad i didnt pay over the odds on ebay for it.

Guest genericinsight

so I bit the bullet and ordered vinyl from Interpunk, to my surprise they at least sent them all in a big box wrapped tightly in bubble wrap. All the records/sleeves are in perfect condition. Maybe they've gotten complaints about packaging?

anyways:

The Dauntless Elite/Mercury League split 7"

End Of A Year - We Understand Europeans Are A Sexual People 7" (clear vinyl)

Yo, Man Go! - Life Lessons 7" (with awesome silk screened cover)

Hear The Sirens - ...Anywhere But Home 7" (yellow vinyl w/ black splatters)

Plus, also a package containing a free CD from a local band to play on the radio show. Score.

I recommend people here into melodic hardcore check out Hear The Sirens. Very Strike Anywhere/Crime In Stereo-esque (though vocally it reminds me a bit of Comeback Kid as well) - http://www.myspace.com/hearthesirensband

Got these from kyle on behalf of party marty:

Hot Water Music - Fuel For The Hate Game - No Idea Records - Regular Bright Red (/584), 7th Press

Hot Water Music - New What Next, The - No Idea Records - White (/500), 1st Press

Hot Water Music - No Division - Some Records - Black

and from ebay:

Lemuria/Frame - Split - Art Of The Underground - Black, Tour Cover (/250)