SW TVCD yellow preorder cancelled

just got this in the inbox...not sure if that means Fat will have the yellow too or if yellow is now not happening...

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the Screeching Weasel preorder for Television City Dream has been cancelled. Your entire purchase will be refunded and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The full refund should appear in your account in about 3 days.

When Ben Weasel saw the shipping prices that his fans were paying for the vinyl re-issue of Television City Dream, he had to voice his disapproval. Because our shipping prices are dictated by weight and destination, cutting shipping prices is not an option for us. For this release we did not want to damage our reputation by using an inferior service that would not provide tracking for customers or protect against damaged goods. So, both Screeching Weasel and GoMerch agreed to shut down the pre-order. We wish we could have produced these exclusive packages for die-hard Screeching Weasel fans but we totally understand the band's perspective. This shipping price issue will be resolved prior to any future Screeching Weasel presales, but unfortunately can't be fixed in time for this one.

To order the special edition re-issue of Screeching Weasel's Television City Dream, please visit http://www.fatwreck.com/. The exclusive t-shirts and posters will still be available for purchase in the band's webstore.

Stay tuned to www.screechingweasel.com for the launch of the super cool new website and store.

Thanks, and please feel free to contact us with any questions / concerns you may have.

The Screeching Weasel/ GoMerch Team

yeah i didn't pay $12 for shipping and i didn't get a refund from fat so i'm wondering if I should order this or just hope i don't get refunded..
why would u get a refund from fat? Fat didn't cancel their pre-order, the pre-order that was done thru screechingweasel.com was cancelled (different pressing from fat)

yeah i didn't pay $12 for shipping and i didn't get a refund from fat so i'm wondering if I should order this or just hope i don't get refunded..
why would u get a refund from fat? Fat didn't cancel their pre-order, the pre-order that was done thru screechingweasel.com was cancelled (different pressing from fat)
oops I guess that explains it please excuse my laziness