New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their twitter says the records are being shipped from the plant any day now. Not sure if that means from Europe or from California. Either way, I'd say at least 1-2 weeks til orders ship.

my guess is sooner since i believe these are being done from a NYC company

nice... they didn't use pirates this time? who else is doin split colors these days?

i mean i flip out every time my pre order isn't here on the exact date, thats why i collect mp3's.

i don't care when they come, as long as rj got my address correction email since stupid lp won't let me change my default address even though i picked the right address when i checked out with paypal.

i mean i flip out every time my pre order isn't here on the exact date, thats why i collect mp3's.

i don't care when they come, as long as rj got my address correction email since stupid lp won't let me change my default address even though i picked the right address when i checked out with paypal.

thats the worst, i've had that happen to me a few times with random sites. it would try and send my record to a place i lived like 5 years ago. no bueno

oh crap! thanks for pointing that out. I need to email RJ

my guess is sooner since i believe these are being done from a NYC company

nice... they didn't use pirates this time? who else is doin split colors these days?

United, Erika, Gotta Groove. None of which are in NYC.

Brooklyn Phono is the only plant up there I am aware of, but I didn't think they did spilt colors. Maybe they do now, that'd be cool.

United, Erika, Gotta Groove. None of which are in NYC.

Brooklyn Phono is the only plant up there I am aware of, but I didn't think they did spilt colors. Maybe they do now, that'd be cool.

There's EKS here in NYC. Not sure of they do split colors though.

http://eksmfg.com/

Kevin Devine LPs are in, I'm packing them up and shipping them starting today. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number once the order ships.

The following Copeland LPs are scheduled to arrive to us on Wednesday, I'll be packing orders and shipping them right away:

- Coke Bottle Clear

- Trans brown/white split

- Coke bottle/ solid brown split

I'm working through the holiday to get everything out as soon as possible, so e-mail me if you need anything and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kevin Devine LPs are in, I'm packing them up and shipping them starting today. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number once the order ships.

The following Copeland LPs are scheduled to arrive to us on Wednesday, I'll be packing orders and shipping them right away:

- Coke Bottle Clear

I'm working through the holiday to get everything out as soon as possible, so e-mail me if you need anything and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for the update!

The speculating can stop now. haha.

- Coke Bottle Clear

I was wondering where my copeland was. Good to know!