PO: RX Bandits "Progress" - Up 11/12

Just a heads up to those who care....over half of the solo white albums are gone and we are talking to some retail partners about taking some of them so if you want to order these online get them while you can...we will most likely unload part of whats left over to retail once the records arrive

thank you sir, they should be shipping in about a month(hopefully less)

I hope less too since the wife bought it for me for Christmas.... ;D

we approved the test presses last week and they give a time window of around a month from when they are approved(altho we know they have delays sometimes). That being said it should be here in time for x-mas and I will make a point to ship them out asap once they arrive knowing people want them in time for x-mas...I will keep updating the forum once they arrive and the status of the whole project

we approved the test presses last week and they give a time window of around a month from when they are approved(altho we know they have delays sometimes). That being said it should be here in time for x-mas and I will make a point to ship them out asap once they arrive knowing people want them in time for x-mas...I will keep updating the forum once they arrive and the status of the whole project

Awesome. hopefully the plant doesn't have any delays....but even if they do, keep us updated and we will be happy.

Awesome. hopefully the plant doesn't have any delays....but even if they do, keep us updated and we will be happy.

of course, im on the forum pretty much every day so if anyone ever has any questions or concerns i am quite accessible either through here via forum, pm's or my email address

• 2 weeks later...