PO: RX Bandits "Progress" - Up 11/12

Everything about them look great in person!

They turned out incredible. I love the back of the sleeve because it's so small and subtle and then the inside spread of photos & lyrics came out nice. The nuclear vinyl looks fucking perfect in person, and the 180gram makes the final package w/ both records and sleeve feel substantial - definitely worth the cost.

got mine today. and i was stocked to find a card with their upcoming releases on it, which includes the two Starting Line EP's as 10"s and I Am The Avalanche.

fixed... starting line EP's.

yeah you're right and kinda wrong. i didnt mention the starting line EPs because they were already announced. they are on that card too. i only mentioned the albums/EPs that werent announced yet.

when are the test presses going up for sale?

test pressed will go up once i get the final jackets from patrick which should be sometime this week. I will be putting them up with a vc promo code for the guys on here btw. Not sure how much we are gonna charge yet but most likely somewhere around the juliana tests cost, maybe a little more since its gatefold n what not

when are the test presses going up for sale?

test pressed will go up once i get the final jackets from patrick which should be sometime this week. I will be putting them up with a vc promo code for the guys on here btw. Not sure how much we are gonna charge yet but most likely somewhere around the juliana tests cost, maybe a little more since its gatefold n what not

All the fronts are done, I need to print the backs this week, hopefully I can burn the screen for it tonight so I can have them printed and shipped out before christmas. They look awesome in person so far

Got mine yesterday, great job on this release man. Definitely going to check out the Starting Line ep's based on how good these are.

thank you sir, they really came out great. The starting line ones are gonna be top notch packaging and deluxe color options as well. We will be placing the order and announcing the details in the coming weeks

i got mine today. it's easily one of my best sounding albums. worth the money. i still wish the band themselves could get some profit from this release

they are getting money from this.

awesome. did something change? i read about four pages back and on the band's facebook that they weren't getting any money from it at all.

I just got mine in the morning and even though I'm stoked, they got corner dings on most of the corners and I think one on one of the vinyl inserts and one was missing a clear vinyl sleeve. That's real dissapointing since I payed a good amount for shipping and it shows mine cost less than 4 bucks to ship on the sticker