LP Storage (Shelf) Question

Amidst some cleaning and rearranging, I decided it would be worthwhile to consolidate my entire vinyl library onto one shelf, in a storage cabinet. It's a pretty wide shelf, and I'm struggling to find something heavy - though not necessarily bulky - to use as a bookend of sorts. I know that many of you use shelves to store your records... are there any ideal means of keeping them in place? I'm not looking for anything fancy, though I definitely don't want my vinyl sliding around or toppling over.

Just a brief question I felt like throwing out there. Any advice is appreciated.

Dude you can find a serious metal book end, which is what I used to use, at a consignment store or a Salv for like $5.

This is what I was thinking along the lines of. I don't have too many shopping-options in my town (and I hate the idea of ordering a metal book end online), but I'll definitely keep an eye out for something of the sort. < $10 would be perfect.

That's nothing short of legit. Fortunately I've got the shelf part covered - I just need an end. I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider a cement slab / anchor, though. But I'm looking for something with a little less... "off-the-street" vibe.

Also: I'm probably gonna' steer clear of using large vegetables and-or metal replicas of large vegetables. At least for now.