Charles Manson "Air" LP: 76th birthday pressing

Was Manson actually convicted of murder? He always claims he never killed anyone but I can't remember if he took part in any of the killings themselves or not.

as far as i know - he instructed, but did not participate. ive zero interest in the manson LPs but i know this much -- im a whole lot more likely to pick up a MB release before ill ever pick up an issue of AP.

Thanks I couldn't quite remember what it was he was jailed for, I knew he didn't personally take part in the Tate/Labianca killings but I thought he might have actually been part of the group that killed the drug dealer guy that kicked off the whole thing.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha. Hey Scott, thanks for being a dumb fuck like always and grasping for straws in every single MB thread ever. It's like clockwork and I love that you're still butthurt and scramble over to my interviews and the label's site to patch together all your UMAD posts.

Manson Family Jams pic disc is an import DISTRO ITEM that we had to bring in from Germany and paid a hefty penny in doing so (look up how much it costs to do 500 pic discs). Magic Bullet is (actually WAS because it SOLD OUT in 15 minutes) the cheapest source for the pic disc in the entire world. Even the original label charged $6 more than what we did.

As for your second point, way to expose yourself as the idiot. 200 copies on gold showed up on his birthday and I put them on the web for $11.99 ppd. And?

This is kinda bullshit that a moderator on this board would send me this message when I sold Skrewdriver records on this board (I am a Jew, how dare he compare me to a white supremacist, especially since I had family murdered in the Holocaust):

I don't know if you're being serious about the white power remarks on your sale thread but please be aware that any racial comments/statements/etc. and/or hate speech will not be tolerated on the boards.

Please refrain from doing so or if it continues it will result on banning from the boards.

Thanks.

Mods

--

But on this thread he wrote:

If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

This record was made by a dude who has a swastika on his forehead and commanded a harem to murder people. Skrewdriver killed nobody.

This mod is a hypocrite. Especially since you know what? Don't like Skrewdriver records, DON'T BUY 'EM. That should have been suffice dude.

Thanks & goodnight.

This is kinda bullshit that a moderator on this board would send me this message when I sold Skrewdriver records on this board (I am a Jew, how dare he compare me to a white supremacist, especially since I had family murdered in the Holocaust):

I don't know if you're being serious about the white power remarks on your sale thread but please be aware that any racial comments/statements/etc. and/or hate speech will not be tolerated on the boards.

Please refrain from doing so or if it continues it will result on banning from the boards.

Thanks.

Mods

--

If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

This record was made by a dude who has a swastika on his forehead and commanded a harem to murder people. Skrewdriver killed nobody.

This mod is a hypocrite.

Thanks & goodnight.

Yes, but Skrewdriver sucks.

Nothing good has ever come from that band. It's shitty/sloppy punk music written by some sketchy "White Warriors" and how they need to take back their homeland.

It's fucking ignorant.

Scott said:
Excerpted from Punknews.org's recent interview with Brent Eyestone: "So how are labels responding? Well, they're selling single LP's for $20 in stores and online and double LP's for $30-$35. IDIOTS."

That Manson Family LP is currently in Magic Bullet's webstore for $24.99. To paraphrase Brent Eyestone, "IDIOT."

Another excerpt: "The business practices and stupid "pre-order limited splatter variant" culture that a cracked operation like Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home has foisted upon the public and the industry in general have been adopted by so many fly-by-night record labels... Nobody gets it and everyone's just wasting money and non-renewable resources for just… crap that sits in basements across suburban America."

But whatever you do, don't forget to pre-order the new, super-limited colored vinyl variant celebrating a convicted murderer's 76th birthday!

Edited by jawofbees

Thanks.

Mods

--

This mod is a hypocrite.

Thanks & goodnight.

Yes, but Skrewdriver sucks.

Nothing good has ever come from that band. It's shitty/sloppy punk music written by some sketchy "White Warriors" and how they need to take back their homeland.

It's fucking ignorant.

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective

1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy"

i hope some of these are available by the time i actually have cash.. fest one weekend, funfunfun, ethe the next, and a wedding gift the next.. fuckin' broke. i actually kinda liked his tunes when i heard them back in the 80's. all this talk makes me want to watch the geraldo rivera interview/anton levey and satanism episode.