Transit LP Update / Tigers Jaw Pre-Order News

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on the Transit LPs. They will start shipping Monday and be going out throughout the week, hopefully all done by Saturday. Everything looks perfect.

Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds pre-orders will be going up Tuesday. Vinyl is shipping to us Wednesday so these will be shipping a few days after pre-orders happen.

-jeff

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noonish.

This is the pressing information:

300 - Light Yellow

400 - Red

400 - Light Blue

500 - Black

There will be a small amount of 4 LP package deals in our store. Other than those, Light Blue will only be available through Revhq.com and other physical / online retailers. There will also be a shirt package deal through merchnow.

How much for each and for the package? I need to prepare my finances.

13 / 44

They're $13 instead of our usual $12 because they are gatefold jackets.

Cool. You are the man. Gotta keep the TJ collection alive!

Oh and will there be digi dloads sent out or in the records themselves? I need to hear this album ASAP.

Thanks so much for all the info and details! I'll be grabbing Tigers Jaw for sure.

Hey I just remembered this when I saw your signature... I don't know if you know this and are just looking for the first press of it but Spirit Desire is going to get repressed soon

EDIT: Never mind, I completely missed this thread and saw it just now: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54197

4th post in he says it, I'm an idiot

Two Worlds was taken down from the store. Will those of us who ordered get to keep our orders?

This was just posted from Run For Cover:

I worked 12 hours straight yesterday on my computer and was up until 6 am prepping these pre-orders for Tuesday. While testing everything it seems I left the LP visible. Really sorry. Even though everyone who ordered got a huge deal on shipping we aren't going to cancel the orders or anything.

There are hundreds of copies left of every color so if you didn't get to benefit from my mistake, don't worry. Also, none of the package deals have been sold.

PRE-ORDERS WILL BE UP TUESDAY AT NOON.

Sorry for the confusion.