students!: what's yr class schedule look like!

j4m35

When I was in Undergrad at Syracuse, I had schedule making down to a science. I was the only kid on my floor without friday classes freshman year and I had classes doubling up on requirements so I graduated with a double major and still had plenty of dick-off classes (Beer and Wine Appreciation, Human Sexuality, Crime and Punishment in England...)

But grad school, I take what I need or what fits. I just don't, at all, care about my schedule.

This spring will hopefully be my last one ever - I have to take a portfolio / thesis "class" where I turn old papers into a bigger 50-page paper on education - I think my topic is going to be the use of homework, there's no class, just meeting with an advisor.

Other than that, I need to find one grad class that is history, sociology, archaeology, psychology, American Studies, women's studies, African American studies, gender studies, geography, philosophy, etc. Bonus points if it's interesting. Double bonus if it's easy. Triple bonus if it rarely meets.

Then I have a BA, a Professional Certificate, and a Ed.M and will never go to college again.