Hellmouth - limited vinyl w/bible ashes pressed in

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Christian I'll pray for them and keep reading the bible that will be pressed in far larger quantities than their album.

just because something is more widely available doesn't make it better. I mean alot of people are buying Justin Beiber's cd... that doesn't make it actually good ;)

but if we're going to use your logic:

people tortured, killed and persecuted because of Hellmouth's record - 0

people tortured, killed, and persecuted because of the bible - too numerous to list

Also,,

Christians tortured, killed, and persecuted for their beliefs-too numerous to list

just because something is more widely available doesn't make it better. I mean alot of people are buying Justin Beiber's cd... that doesn't make it actually good ;)

but if we're going to use your logic:

people tortured, killed and persecuted because of Hellmouth's record - 0

people tortured, killed, and persecuted because of the bible - too numerous to list

Also,,

Christians tortured, killed, and persecuted for their beliefs-too numerous to list

but this is true of any religion or nationality (well except american )

I just find it funny how on one hand some people will blame the bible for the crusades and other monstrosities but at the same time will go absolutely ape shit when the media starts blaming hardcore/punk music and/or video games when some kid goes on a murder spree. They are both pieces of literature/art, why the double standard?

The bottom line is books don't kill people, people kill people.

I just find it funny how on one hand some people will blame the bible for the crusades and other monstrosities but at the same time will go absolutely ape shit when the media starts blaming hardcore/punk music and/or video games when some kid goes on a murder spree. They are both pieces of literature/art, why the double standard?

The bottom line is books don't kill people, people kill people.

dumb comparison. while some wackjobs doing stupid shit are into underground music... you rarely see someone, i don't know say... committing genocide because a misfits song commanded it.... whereas the catholic church did order tons of horrific things to happen in the name of its holy book.

The amount of people killed where it was blamed on metal music or video games or whatever is not even close to the amount of people who have been killed in the name of God or religion. We're talking millions compared to hundreds.

Also the general population takes religous books far more seriously than any metal band or video game.