The Ataris - All Souls Day

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen them lately? i honestly havent listened to the ataris in forever but they are playing a small bar tonight and i think its like $6. just curious if they play any old stuff at all any more.

When I went to see them a few months ago, it was just Kris because one of the band's van transmission blew. He said he was able to play more old songs because it was just him, and the band only knows so many songs. I'd say $6 is worth it if you have nothing else to do.

has anyone seen them lately? i honestly havent listened to the ataris in forever but they are playing a small bar tonight and i think its like $6. just curious if they play any old stuff at all any more.

I saw them over the summer at Brass Mug. They played all End is Forever, Blue Skies, and So Long Astoria songs, plus a jawbreaker cover.

I saw them over the summer at Brass Mug. They played all End is Forever, Blue Skies, and So Long Astoria songs, plus a Glassjaw cover.

interesting. what glassjaw song?

saw them in may. Small venue for local bands. Maybe 50 people showed up. Mostly played old stuff maybe 2-3 songs off the boys of summer album (can't even think of the name right now). Played a jawbreaker cover and a few misfits covers. I'll be seeing them again on tuesday. Hopefully they'll have these with them.

@Gkersey - are you going next week?

saw them in may. Small venue for local bands. Maybe 50 people showed up. Mostly played old stuff maybe 2-3 songs off the boys of summer album (can't even think of the name right now). Played a jawbreaker cover and a few misfits covers. I'll be seeing them again on tuesday. Hopefully they'll have these with them.

@Gkersey - are you going next week?

Nah - next week is a crazy one for me. And I'd be nervous they'd play a lot of new stuff.

We played with them a couple time in April, and they contacted us again about another show in Nov. They hit us up like 2 weeks before the date they needed and wanted a pretty outrageous guarantee so we couldn't do it.

I like how they are doing the small shows now though, and giving little local bands the opportunity to play with a band they grew up with.

Pretty excited about this release though.