The Ataris - All Souls Day

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine at the show tonight. It's a dark turquoise marble with no labels.

Was a bit disappointed in the show though. 8 of their own songs and 6 covers, including 2 gasoline heart songs who played right before them. A bit irritated that I drove an hour for that

The collaboration between them and gasoline heart was pretty amazing though. I liked his set about as much as I liked the ataris...

Got mine at the show tonight. It's a dark turquoise marble with no labels.

Was a bit disappointed in the show though. 8 of their own songs and 6 covers, including 2 gasoline heart songs who played right before them. A bit irritated that I drove an hour for that

The collaboration between them and gasoline heart was pretty amazing though. I liked his set about as much as I liked the ataris...

Gasoline Heart was much better with a full band, and before all of his songs were about cigarettes and sex, IMO. He's changed alot in 3 years.

Also, he was absolutely awful when he opened for the Ataris over the summer

Gasoline Heart was much better with a full band, and before all of his songs were about cigarettes and sex, IMO. He's changed alot in 3 years.

Also, he was absolutely awful when he opened for the Ataris over the summer

I have to disagree, I like him without the band, and his songs felt very genuine. He has a really strong voice too. Very distinct....and he had a great sense of how to talk to a crowd and get them involved in the show...

Yeah, I just loved the whole thing....great show for 8 bucks

picked up the maroon/turq and a turq just to see what it looks like. DL the songs and like tonyregret said all souls day does sound a lot better. the second song isnt as strong in my opinion, but i feel like in context with the whole album it will be a lot better, and im sure it will grow on me.

regardless of anything though, it gets me so stoked for the new record.

the second song isnt as strong in my opinion, but i feel like in context with the whole album it will be a lot better, and im sure it will grow on me.

same thoughts here. i picked it up when they played in Fort Myers last week. They covered The Misfits, which is always a good time.

I spoke to Kris after the show and he said they still have to record most of the album. He isn't sure what label he wants to put it out on, but depending on how the 7 inch sells he may do it through P&P.

He also said he wrote something like 22 songs for the album, and that whatever songs don't make the album he would like to keep releasing on 7 inches afterwards.