Kanye West - MBDTF 3xLP

There are sites that primarily carry legitimate recods but mix in bootlegs as well and it can be confusing. Nothing wrong with asking. In this particular case, there's nothing that really raises eyebrows concerning this release. Welcome aboard and ignore the dipshits.

Thanks man. By the way, that's awesome you're from Youngstown. I used to intern at the Vindicator.

Ha, small world!

Graduation exists I have it.

It was never released to the public tho, was it?

I had asked UMG about it before and they said they had no plan of pressing it at the time and it was well after that album actually came out.

that i'm not sure of. I found it laying around the office with a bunch of other random vinyl.

Weird, Im about 99.9% sure this was never actually released.

Nice score tho!

I just got off the phone with someone from IDJ production they said it 100% exists, and that the pressing was super small run. So it's out there somewhere!

Well now Im on the hunt for one!

I actually heard from someone at IDJ directly that said they were not plans to press ever press this.

To clarify again, I was questioning the validity of the listing, not the store in its entirety.

Hold Steady board? I'm new here, don't get the joke. Good to meet you.

Why would a legit company carry illegitimate products? Wouldn't that make them an illegitimate company?

They had Death Cab preorders up almost for almost a month, and they list A LOT of things as In Stock that are definitely out of print...

Insound sucks. I swore them off awhile back...