Kanye West - MBDTF 3xLP

I definitely like that ppd price tag but I'm hesitant to order vinyl directly from Amazon (as opposed to a seller on Amazon) after hearing so many horror stories about what a terrible packing job they do...

I definitely like that ppd price tag but I'm hesitant to order vinyl directly from Amazon (as opposed to a seller on Amazon) after hearing so many horror stories about what a terrible packing job they do...

Bought a few records from Amazon the last couple of years and have never gotten any messed up records ever. They always ship in big ass boxes though, always a hassle to bring home from the post office. Think they've shipped stuff from the US, the UK and New Zealand and they have all reached me here in Norway in good shape. Last I got was the new Jimmy Eat World LP. Just put in an order for this Kanye record, $32 for 3x12" with international shipping is damn cheap!

We're writing about the order you placed on December 05 2010 (Order# ########). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy [3 LP]"

Estimated arrival date: January 04 2011 - January 10 2011

delayed from amazon.

I found this at Rock and Soul in NYC today. Just as described on Amazon with the triple gatefold and die-cut cover. Pretty nice looking, heavy vinyl, but the price tag was a little steep - $30.99.

Interesting...

Not bad at all though, considering the asking price on some online sites is higher.