25 Honest Dons LPs for $75

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want this but I am short on the cash.

I have a nofx coaster bonus blue stamp number 114 that I would trade for the cash so I can pick this up. Anyone interested?

if you are only looking for a couple of them, you are in beaumont. you should come into houston and pick up just the ones you want, cause ill have them in vinyl junkie for pretty cheap in the next week or so.

i actually just made a deal with some one online from out of the US to order two and get them shipped to me. so it worked out nicely and i get all 25 for pretty much free.

i am in houston very often searching for records or getting tattooed and what not. ill actually be there monday, i have yet to stop into your store though, but im going to give it a shot to make it monday

got these today! too bad usps decided to hate me once again and bend every corner on them. other then that they are awesome..

Even with them being double boxed? Lame!

yeah, only 1 of the corners was really bad and that corner had the outer box split open and the inner was dented pretty good. I assume they dropped it from high up...