Bored.. Got nothing to do?? Browsing web boards?

cooper

Hey so if your bored just browsing web boards killing your boredem..why not take a few mins and check out some of the bands we have worked with!

Right now at our Band Camp WE are offering a FREE FULL STREAM OF EVERY RECORD WE EVER PUT OUT!! So head on over to our Band Camp and check it out. If you wish you can buy them digital right from the Band Camp player..

If you wish to buy a psychical copy head on over to our E-store and check it out!!! Our E-store now has over 700 items from CD's, 7ins, LPs, t-shirts etc..

Bands if you have psychical copies of your demo and would like us to help get them out to people drop us a line!!

Thanks for your support

no, i just think it would humanize him/his record label if he mentioned its name and some of the people he's worked with. the way this was worded so generically makes it seem like spam, that's all.

and when i clicked on the link to his bandcamp, none of the pictures showed up on the page it took me to.

lol

my partner wrote this up prob in a rush

here are some of the bands we released stuff by

RUST BELT LIGHTS

DEAD HEARTS

REVIVER

DOLARHYDE

DECADES

THIS IS HELL

DAGGERMOUTH

INSTILLED

BLOOD RED

BROADWAY CALLS

DEAD WRONG

also ANCHOR "The Singles Collected" LP should be going up any day now.

www.stateofmindrecordings.com

so yeah give it a shot, we're cool

My buddy showed me his Dead Hearts 7" with the razorblade.

FUCKING RAD.

Also, the string in the neck was a beautiful touch haha

thanks, I sewed those myself. I wasn't sure how that was going to go over but we thought it was cool. I wonder how that would go over on ebay being that it comes with a freaken' razor blade

ANCHOR "the singles collected" LP pre order starts next week and we did some thing a little different then normal for that pre order too (especially the 3 x LP set limited to 15).

My buddy showed me his Dead Hearts 7" with the razorblade.

FUCKING RAD.

Also, the string in the neck was a beautiful touch haha

thanks, I sewed those myself. I wasn't sure how that was going to go over but we thought it was cool. I wonder how that would go over on ebay being that it comes with a freaken' razor blade

ANCHOR "the singles collected" LP pre order starts next week and we did some thing a little different then normal for that pre order too (especially the 3 x LP set limited to 15).

Well, sir, my grandmother would be proud of your sewing skills hahaha

I'll definitely keep an eye out for that "different than normal" LP!