Underrated FAT records

Guest baseball
I don't know if they are underrated, but Western Addiction is a pretty awesome band.

I think The Real Mckenzies are underrated for sure. I mean, Fat McMichael played bass on their last LP and the vinyl was whisky colored!!!

Yes! Real McKenzies are so good.

I just ordered that LP like a month or two ago and got a whisky colored one. Do they really sell that few of records that the colored vinyl were still available years later? Or did Fat press them all on whisky?

Guest baseball
Supposed to be limited to 235 on whisky colored vinyl. I don't think they sell that many of their records unfortunately.

Wow, I guess you'd think any band on fat would sell at least 235 records given the label.

Requiem is absolutely AWESOME

Great great great album, wonder why FAT didn't put it out? The harmonies by this band are immense!

I got their 2nd album on pink wax in the mail today....great record.

I actually did like them quite a bit.

I remember seeing Diesel Boy when i was 17 or something. Played in a tiny little pub but they rocked! I kind off went of them and sold my CDs. I'll maybe chase up the vinyl ;D

Snuff are another excellent band, not sure if they are underrated though. I remember LTJ supported them last time i saw them.

*EDIT* OK come to think about it, that was in 2000, LTJ weren't so huge then.