What Records are you going to buy with christmas $

I just bought the Bad Religion set. I reasoned it by putting up my Suffer (orange), No Control (green) and Against The Grain (yellow) for sale. I figure if I sell those then it is worth it for me to buy the set.

PS if anyone wants those records message me! I need to get rid of them now that I have the set coming.

I'm not too sure I'll be getting any Christmas ducats, but I damn sure will have some eBay bucks after the season. My father and I pretty much exclusively shop for a lot of people on eBay, and right now the account has ~$29 in fake ebay money. I think after the holidays I may drop it all towards either:

The Louvin Brothers - Satan is Real or

Counting Crows - August & Everything After.

There's an ominous record-shaped present under the tree my fiance got me. So I don't know.

I got her the Jack's Mannequin pre-order.

I snagged this for my fiance too...gonna try and get her The Glass Passenger as well...and I snagged her a copy of John Nolan's Height...signed

I'm getting

A day to remember - Old Record

A day to remember - What seperates me from you

Such Gold - Pedestals

The Ataris Vs. Douglass 7"

Motion City Soundtrack - I am the movie

Motion city soundtrack - Even if it kills me

Whats Eating Gilbert - Both 7"

Motion City Soundtrack - Matchbox Romance Split 7"

No Sleep Records - 5 Random Records

....and I think thats it for me

gonna get some records from mylene sheath. hoping they won't sell out before then :/

Hell yeah!

I wish they found some copies of If These Trees Could Talk's two albums. But I'll probably pick up the Snack Truck LP to go along with my two 7" I got after seeing them live last year. They're pretty badass with two drummers.

maybe bad religion box set if i get 500+ usd because box set shipping is really terrible....

O.O yowza! Instead, send me the $500 and I'll BUY you the boxset and put the rest towards a plane ticket. I know somebody in Thailand I wouldn't mind visiting anyways, haha.

maybe bad religion box set if i get 500+ usd because box set shipping is really terrible....

O.O yowza! Instead, send me the $500 and I'll BUY you the boxset and put the rest towards a plane ticket. I know somebody in Thailand I wouldn't mind visiting anyways, haha.

Prostitue?

I don't think Brittany would be okay with that. Maybe Alex, though.

BROS BEFO HOEZ