the Misfits in 2010

sharkie

the michael graves version was a joke compared to the real deal, HOWEVER, being born in 1982, and not having the chance (or even being aware) to see the misfits, i truly enjoyed going to the misfits shows in the late 90's early 2000 era. i had a lot of fun.

i refuse to go see any of this current jerry only garbage, he is a dick, and the band he puts together every year is terrible. plus, jerry should never have a mic, he can't sing.

the 2 Michael Graves-era albums are great...hate on them all you want, but those are catchy fucking records.

that last compilation album (Cuts from the Crypt) with Graves was too much of scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Saw the Jerry Only as front man version with Dez Cadena and Robo & Marky Ramone trading off as drummer and they weren't the worst I've ever seen but it wasn't that good either.

i mean the show was fun because i didn't pay for it.

but damn jerry only barely touches the bass, the secret back up singer on the side of the stage and the rest of the crowd was 80 mall-punks inside of 8 seconds (which is gigantic) made the whole spectacle just a little too sad.

plus juicehead is the worst "touring" band i've ever seen, like they sounded like they won a high school battle of the bands/punk rawk fantasy camp contest to open for the misfits.

but damn jerry only barely touches the bass, the secret back up singer on the side of the stage and the rest of the crowd was 80 mall-punks inside of 8 seconds (which is gigantic) made the whole spectacle just a little too sad.

plus juicehead is the worst "touring" band i've ever seen, like they sounded like they won a high school battle of the bands/punk rawk fantasy camp contest to open for the misfits.

I didnt notice a back up singer on the side, but I wouldnt doubt it.. the show in fort lauderdale was packed had to be 500 people there, just a bunch of older drunk dudes.

Juicehead was pretty bad, I tried to give em a chance considering the fact I was by myself and had no one to talk to, but I couldnt really stand much of it

went last night. funny thing is i'd rather see other bands cover misfits songs than watch them play the songs themselves. Then again...that's pretty much what they're doing

I thought similar to this, while they were covering "Rise Above" I thought to myself: who would've thought one of the worst live versions of "Rise Above" I've heard is being played by someone who was in Black Flag

Yeah, the show was pretty sad.

80? My estimate of 100 was generous..

I left about 45 minutes in to watch the season finale of Walking Dead.