Depression

Guest falloutcollapse

Dude I hope you feel better. I've been feeling super shitty these past few weeks, almost for no reason. I know what it's like, and I hope you get better man.

Guest abravemorning

Been there, done that. I'm manic depressive, myself. Best thing you can do is get the help you need. It's not something you just "get over."

Good to know I'm not the only person currently in this boat. I'm actually going to talk to a professional for the first time ever despite dealing with depression through most of my teen years.

For me, it's all about just taking everything one day at a time and focusing on the good things going on. In the morning take some time to think about the positive things that have occurred, listen to some happy music (Aquabats always do it for me), and have a good breakfast. At night, do the same thing, think about the good things that happened that day. But if you can, it definitely helps taking to a professional.

good to know i am not the only one dealing with this issue as well...i did go and get help finally about 3 years ago...until this day it is something i deal with and fight...but i can say i am much better today than then....getting help and working on it is a forsure good idea....i totally recommend it.....i always one of those people who thought they could handle it myself, yeah that was a huge mistake!

good luck and i wish anyone dealing with this the best

yea unfortunately its been a fucked up part of my life too. it's the worse when its there and you just don't know why. 2007 was def the least of it i had since i was about 13. it was a nice welcomed change. i got a weird feeling its gonna make return real soon since i'm majorly stressing and having some bad anxiety today. my application to grad school is due by Feb 1. i sent it priority (2-3 days) on the 28th. so at the latest, should be there today. i also said why not just pay for delivery confirmation - it'll be nice to know that it made it ok....turns out according to USPS.com my package doesn't even exist. i was told by the mailman that it prob was missed scanning on the way out but surely would when it was delivered. of course still not on tonight...mentally i'm freaking out. "just don't say you lost it"