John Ralston 7"

Yeah he was in Recess Theory then they changed names to Legends of Rodeo. He has a 7" entitled When We Were Cats that came out on honeycomb records I believe but I picked it up at a show long ago. This is just his second thing on vinyl. Id love to get the Recess Theory album. All I got from them is the split with FSF, and then the two Legends of Rodeo albums. John is probably my favorite song writer and is not nearly as popular as he should be.

Yeah he was in Recess Theory then they changed names to Legends of Rodeo. He has a 7" entitled When We Were Cats that came out on honeycomb records I believe but I picked it up at a show long ago. This is just his second thing on vinyl. Id love to get the Recess Theory album. All I got from them is the split with FSF, and then the two Legends of Rodeo albums. John is probably my favorite song writer and is not nearly as popular as he should be.

Thanks for the info. I got the "Needle Bed" CD in 2006 and honestly, I wasn't that impressed. It took a bunch of listens. And, now, when it comes on my iPod, I don't skip it everytime.

You can find "They Would Walk Into The Picture" cheaply used. It's a great CD. They had a lot of promise. And their songs on "From The 27th State" split CD with FSF were so good.

Check out A thousand Friday Nights by Legends of Rodeo, picks up right where the split left off. When I last talked to John he had the drummer Jeff Snow still in his solo band, and they said that they still get together occasionally with the other guys and jam. There was a site floating around a few years ago that had some new stuff by them. He myspaced me the link, let me see if I can still find it.

• 1 month later...