Dec 17th :: The Starting Line @ North Star Bar, PA

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're also not supposed to wash them. I mean I have a pair like that but dude only has three pairs of grody ass jeans.

wait you seriously aren't suppossed to wash them?

yeah that adds to the fit or whatever. i've heard of them but ffs i'd be pissed if i couldn't get a pair of CLEAN 200 dollar jeans to wear in the morning. gross.

There are ways to keep nudies fresh. It's raw denim, you just gotta wait 6 months to wash them. And unless you have horrible hygiene and don't keep yourself clean and are just a grimey person in general, they stay clean.

Also, to be fair 2 of the 3 pairs I have I've gotten free through my band.

But please, continue to judge me and think you know me as a person based off of 1300 posts on a message board, pibbals.

dont say sorry, i dont want your fake sympathy. anything youve said about me is you just being ignorant and acting like youve got me down to a tee. as clique or juvenile as it may sound, you dont fucking know me, dude! i guess you ARE entitled to your own opinion, even if it IS shitty.

if you honestly want to get to know me (which i doubt you do), why dont we hang out? you live so close, lets kick it once before i move away and then if you wanna call me "self-righteous" or "a stupid little shit" or a "self absorbed twitter generation me first fuckhead", then feel free. but until then, you dont fucking know me, so dont act like you do. youve hardly just takin what ive said and repeated it, so dont even feed me that bullshit, please. i have an opinion on a magazine (and i even said i didnt hate it or hate scott, it was nothing personal to scott), and because of my opinion you manifest some bullshit on what kind of person you think i am and unfortunately share it with everybody else via the form of this message board. if you dont like me, thats fine, but just try to keep it to yourself. im not looking for drama, especially bullshit that clogs up the topic and de-rails it from the original reason it was posted.

but now theres an AP thread, thankfully!

i didnt know scott was a magazine. thats like someone having a shitty opinion of vans, and me getting offended about it. just because he works for AP doesnt mean that im talking shit about him. maybe hes just sensitive for how much heat AP may take on these boards, but im honestly not trying to start drama or give heat, just my opinion, and just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean you can judge me or think you know me.

also,

i never said i hate AP, or scott, i just dont think its worth my money to subscribe to anymore

YO NIKU, you, me, dan jones, and jumbo slice pizza. then i'll write a 10 page comprehensive report on you for the board.

lulz.

but seriously, the first part of that statement should really happen sometime soon.

SO DOWN. lets do it! and plus, then i can help you out with that discount ;)

YO NIKU, you, me, dan jones, and jumbo slice pizza. then i'll write a 10 page comprehensive report on you for the board.

lulz.

but seriously, the first part of that statement should really happen sometime soon.

So I had a headache reading the posts to catch up since my last post on this badboy. But now it's gone because of the thought of pizza! Extremely large pizza.

Thanks A-Dinero!

Also, I agree with Travis. This shit rules.

Now, back to dizziness... ;)