Dec 17th :: The Starting Line @ North Star Bar, PA

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twitter is the new facebook is the new myspace is the new friendster is the new meeting people in real life.

You should make a commercial of the Evolution of Communication and use that! I believe the new Audi commercials have the evolution of traveling/transportation, and you could parody that shit

By the way

+1 for being awesome!

i feel sorry for people who start beef or fight on twitter. both sides are acting like 16 year old girls.

also, lol @ scott for telling mtb via twitter that he 'had' to be on his phone all night during their set. cuz if he wasn't glued to twitter responding to keith buckley, the world would have exploded!

4 8 15 16 23 42 enter.

i feel sorry for people who start beef or fight on twitter. both sides are acting like 16 year old girls.

also, lol @ scott for telling mtb via twitter that he 'had' to be on his phone all night during their set. cuz if he wasn't glued to twitter responding to keith buckley, the world would have exploded!

4 8 15 16 23 42 enter.

Scott twittered minus the bear last night and said that? haha

Well if it was during songs off OMNI I would totally understand.

4 8 15 16 23 42 enter.

Scott twittered minus the bear last night and said that? haha

Well if it was during songs off OMNI I would totally understand.

YESH.

and an excellent point!

Hey Cockbag! Believe it or not the point of this pointless thread had nothing to do with your lame ass magazine. It was actually about The Starting Line show.

exactly. not everything is about you, scott.

but yeah, i gave my guest list spots to a good friend of mine who loves the starting line.

shes STOKED to say the least.

Hey Cockbag! Believe it or not the point of this pointless thread had nothing to do with your lame ass magazine. It was actually about The Starting Line show.

but yeah, i gave my guest list spots to a good friend of mine who loves the starting line.

did you tell her that the show is only happening because of scott? thats really what she's stoked about, right?

did you tell her that the show is only happening because of scott? thats really what she's stoked about, right?

Yeah, totally. I went out of my way to make sure I mentioned that. When she asked who the fuck Scott was, I told her he was someone SUPER important, kinda like jesus [but not really], and not to worry about it cause it was nothing her pretty little head could ever understand anyway.

:D ::)

So, lets get our facts straight, girlfriend.

You are mad because you said you just won tickets, and Scott, knowing of an AP contest with these tickets, made the assumption you got them through AP?

How fucking horrible. He's such a dick for making a pretty fucking fair assumption. That's not dickwagging for AP(not saying he hasn't plugged it a couple times), that's making an informed assumption.

You're really fucking self-righteous for the stupid little shit you are

Scott might be on the board at home? Should he be working then, rather than surfing the internet? Because that's what you're implying. And shit I buy issues when I'm at airports because after I'm done an issue of Time or something I'd like something a little more lighthearted on the plane. You're missing Scott's entire point. You're saying the magazine doesn't cover things you care about, but when he proves it does, you just reply with "I don't care about that despite my record collection being comprised of the bands you listed."

I don't enjoy the magazine too much but the fact that it exists isn't necessarily a detriment. You, on the other hand, are a fucking retard. Christ, I'm kind of ashamed to be able to say that a trendy fuck like you is in the same general area I'm from, meaning you're probably showing up to a lot of the same shows, your shit is lame.

You're vain enough to have a tumblr comprising of "i only wear nudie jeans. it's a blessing and a curse," pictures your overpriced pitiful excuse for a laptop(despite being into a genre that has long celebrated lower working class ideals) and just in general being a self absorbed twitter generation me first fuckhead. I wasn't sure why the members of this board thought you were a joke but holy fucking shit dude, your fucking tumblr.

Also you like ADTR? Come the fuck on.

I have a rule for myself when it comes to this board, about not replying to people that just wanna argue with me over a message board, cause honestly it's retarded, and it happens here wayyyy too often. But this was an exception, cause you ACTUALLY think you know me as a person. Shit, we may possible go to the same shows, so you should be able to pinpoint exactly the kind of person I am, RIGHT?!

First of all, I never said I don't care about what his magazine features. It's not that I dont care, it's that I dont think it's worth my money. I have lots of other things I can do with my money, like saving to move overseas. The ratio of shit I don't like in AP to the shit I do like in AP is like 70% to 10%, and then the other 10% is ads. Wow shit, sorry for having an opinion on a magazine and choosing not to buy it. Doesn't mean I'm judging or talking shit about other people for buying it, they can do whatever they want with their money. That's the great thing about this country , freedom!

I also mentioned it was worth it when i paid $5 for a year subscription at warped tour (i think warped 2002 and 2003), which i stand by because AP was a lot better back then, and you cant deny that, cause thats honestly a fact.

Also, 3/4, if not all of the records posted on my flickr have been sold. That why I took the pictures, to sell them. Hopefully that makes sense to you. Taking pictures to sell things. So judging me and thinking you know exactly what my taste in music is based off my "collection", right there is void, and ignorant.

Also, just for the record, I own 3 pairs of jeans, all nudies. It's the only jean that fits me perfectly, but it's so expensive that I cant afford more than 1 pair every 2 years. How that makes me vain, I'm not sure.

So, lets get our facts straight, girlfriend.

You are mad because you said you just won tickets, and Scott, knowing of an AP contest with these tickets, made the assumption you got them through AP?

How fucking horrible. He's such a dick for making a pretty fucking fair assumption. That's not dickwagging for AP(not saying he hasn't plugged it a couple times), that's making an informed assumption.

You're really fucking self-righteous for the stupid little shit you are

Cool story, bro.

seriously, that was a great story.