Warped Tour 2012 thread

mclz

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many bands that shouldn't exist are playing Warped this year. Can't justify paying money for that.

The headliners haven't even been announced. And why does having shitty bands prevent you from seeing the good bands that are playing. Do you not go to a show unless you like every band playing. If I did that I wouldn't have seen very many concerts.

Too many bands that shouldn't exist are playing Warped this year. Can't justify paying money for that.

The headliners haven't even been announced. And why does having shitty bands prevent you from seeing the good bands that are playing. Do you not go to a show unless you like every band playing. If I did that I wouldn't have seen very many concerts.

Uhh no. It would be a different story if I didn't know any of the bands that are playing, but I have my reasons for not going. I never said they were shitty. Personally, I can only make an argument for me wanting to see 5 or 6 of the bands on Warped, but that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...
I am actually kinda mad NFG is spending their summer touring schedule on Warped. Love 'em, but with the pregnancy, I don't know if we can get do the outdoor thang during the summer. It'll be miserable for Em.

I caught them last weekend. GREAT set, they played lots of old stuff. And a good mix of the Radiosurgery stuff. Them playing warped is going to be awesome, hope you can make it out to a date man.

I am actually kinda mad NFG is spending their summer touring schedule on Warped. Love 'em, but with the pregnancy, I don't know if we can get do the outdoor thang during the summer. It'll be miserable for Em.

I caught them last weekend. GREAT set, they played lots of old stuff. And a good mix of the Radiosurgery stuff. Them playing warped is going to be awesome, hope you can make it out to a date man.

Oh, I've seen them about 15 times since 2001. Love 'em live. It'd be a good set, but short because it's Warped, and I just hate outdoor shows.

Oh, I've seen them about 15 times since 2001. Love 'em live. It'd be a good set, but short because it's Warped, and I just hate outdoor shows.

At least main stage acts play 40 mins instead of just 30.

At least main stage acts play 40 mins instead of just 30.

Really? I mean, I guess that's nice, but if NFG play their own show, I pay about half as much for a full set of theirs. I'll have to actually look at a full lit of bands and see if it'd be worth it. Em will probably say "no it won't be."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...