• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Radio (who?)

We Came As Romans (who?)

Dance Gavin Dance (who?)

Every Avenue (who?)

The Word Alive (who?)

This is why I haven't gone in like 3 or 4 years

no idea who the first one is, WCAR and TWA had might as well be the same band they sound that similar, and by similar i mean they both use more auto-tune than t-pain, dance gavin dance i don't care about, and i've heard of every avenue but have never heard anything they've done.

and that is the allison summary of warped tour thus far.

If you don't like the current wave of heavy stuff, you're probably not gonna like this year's Warped Tour. The proposed mainstage lineup I saw recently is practically all in that direction.

Do you mean "heavy stuff" or "bad metalcore?"

Theres some heavy music coming out that doesn't use auto-tune and single chord breakdowns every other verse.

Guest scottyf
If you don't like the current wave of heavy stuff, you're probably not gonna like this year's Warped Tour. The proposed mainstage lineup I saw recently is practically all in that direction.

More info please?

Do you mean "heavy stuff" or "bad metalcore?"

Theres some heavy music coming out that doesn't use auto-tune and single chord breakdowns every other verse.

There is, but that's not exactly the current wave when it comes to what's popular. Think deathcore/last year's Altec-Lansing stage.