Warped Tour 2012 thread

mclz

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those brave souls who may have played at Warped Tour before, what's the best way of going about getting on one or two dates of the tour...Ernie Ball?

you could always do what we did for years, sneak your bands in, make friends with the dudes running the smaller stages, or literally just set up your own. In 2003 i had more bands on the tour than epitaph... and most of them played 2x a day ;)

Bands added last week

A Skylit Drive

Big B

Moving Mountains

New Years Day

Passafire

Places and Numbers

Pretty sure Big B has to be the last terrible white rapper added. I think there are 4 now. And Passafire is the 3rd shitty reggae band.

I'd rather see white rappers and reggae bands than prefixcore bands.

I'd rather see white rappers and reggae bands than prefixcore bands.

I understand lots of people like reggae, but white rappers? Really?

The dudes in Atmosphere are white. They rule. Eminem is white and I dont care what anyone says, that dude is a genius. Eyedea was white, Sage Francis...

That dude Grieves thats playing Warped Tour is white and he is awesome. If anyone is into Atmosphere they should check our Grieves. He's on Rhymesayers as well.

I understand lots of people like reggae, but white rappers? Really?

The dudes in Atmosphere are white. They rule. Eminem is white and I dont care what anyone says, that dude is a genius. Eyedea was white, Sage Francis...

That dude Grieves thats playing Warped Tour is white and he is awesome. If anyone is into Atmosphere they should check our Grieves. He's on Rhymesayers as well.

Alls I know is the last few white rappers added sound awful. Bring back Shad ffs. Or hell how about Busdriver or Cadence Weapon or Solillaquists of Sound.

Alls I know is the last few white rappers added sound awful. Bring back Shad ffs. Or hell how about Busdriver or Cadence Weapon or Solillaquists of Sound.

Check out Grieves, that kid is rad

Bad Rabbits

Black Square

Blood On The Dance Floor

Mojo Morgan

The Menzingers

The Suit

Not sure how long the haters can keep up their bitching. Sure there is a lot of crap, but you don't have to go see them if you don't like them. Plenty of good bands to fill the day.

Bad Rabbits

Black Square

Blood On The Dance Floor

Mojo Morgan

The Menzingers

The Suit

Not sure how long the haters can keep up their bitching. Sure there is a lot of crap, but you don't have to go see them if you don't like them. Plenty of good bands to fill the day.

Unless all the good bands play at the same time.