Queers - "Day Late and a Dollar Short" PO

harryq

going to the queers show tonight, and joe queer had mentioned on their myspace that they were going to have these on vinyl for the tour--anyone know if they actually do?

------------------------------------------------------

Now up on Interpunk, $11.50

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=189986&

Gold /100

For cheap, ($8.75) on black, and apparently shipping sooner from Shop Radio Cast

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Queers-%252d-A-Day-Late-And-A-Dollar-Short-LP.html

of all the lookout releases to be reissued on vinyl, this would be on the top of my list. i asked the recess records folks about a possible vinyl release with no reply... Mike from Asian Man stated they might...

i have the 7" releases which compiles most of the songs... however, a 2x12" LP of this gem would be rad... especially if it includes the live set.

these are the blog entries that he mentioned it.

We also have the immortal Day Late and a Dollar Short on vinyl for the very first time. Wimpy somehow found some old pic I had never seen from the first show we ever did in NH in someone's backyard. We used that for the cover. We have about 18 live albums out so we didn't put on the live at WFMU set with Wimpy tho we will probably release it on vinyl only somewhere down the road.

Speaking of older projects I am working on reissuing A Proud Tradition on colored vinyl for a limited run. Should have it for the January tour but I'll alert everyone when it gets closer.

So-Day Late and a Dollar Short and Back To The Basement are going to be out on vinyl for this tour. We'll be selling and signing them all tour long

clearly have would seem to imply that they do in fact have it, but I expected to see some on ebay by now. in any case, if they have it, I'll have it tonight :)

in regards to my previous message.. that was a while ago when i inquired.

just got some great news moments ago from Mike @ Asian Man:

"yes we did release it. But have not put it up for sale yet. Letting the QUEERS have first run with it at their shows.

Should have it up in January."

hell yes.

• 2 weeks later...

We are not doing an exclusive for this one! We are doing a pre-order for less at a GREAT price ($8.75) and we are shipping this early next week (Monday/Tuesday)! So if you don't care for color (its on black) and just want the album check it out:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Queers-%252d-A-Day-Late-And-A-Dollar-Short-LP.html

• 3 weeks later...

anyone get their copy yet? interpunk got theirs in stock i think on friday and my order is getting sent out tomorrow. my order placed with shop radio cast is still waiting fulfillment, but it's a bigger order so i dunno if it's this or another record holding it up. i sent them an e-mail on saturday but they haven't got back yet and i just tried calling their customer service line and no one picked up.

anyone get their copy yet? interpunk got theirs in stock i think on friday and my order is getting sent out tomorrow. my order placed with shop radio cast is still waiting fulfillment, but it's a bigger order so i dunno if it's this or another record holding it up. i sent them an e-mail on saturday but they haven't got back yet and i just tried calling their customer service line and no one picked up.

not yet--my interpunk order is being held up by another record