Johnny Cash-American Recordings

derek123

i've having a really hard time finding the 2nd one at a reasonable price. i remember spending $30 on the first one, i got it out of a catalogue, the 4th and 6th ones i got on amazon, and i was having a hard time finding the 5th one for a good price but then i actually found it at a local shop brand new for the original retail price, i was pretty pumped about that.

the only one i havent picked up american II: Unchained

but i remember it getting repressed within the last couple of years

i think there were some Euro colored bootlegs floating around on ebay for awhile too.

i should have snagged one then.

all of the first 4 are amazing....in my opinion

the last 2 were eh to so/so

What is with this board and wanting every artist to have a box set? Just repress what's out of print, I love these albums but I have no interest in paying ~$100 to have them in a box.
I don't care fr the box set, really. I just want all of these albums, and it would be nice to get them all at once.

What is with this board and wanting every artist to have a box set? Just repress what's out of print, I love these albums but I have no interest in paying ~$100 to have them in a box.

Actually, Unearthed would have to be a box set. I'm surprised that all his other stuff with American has been pressed but not that. There's some really good songs on that set, and all but the last cd were unreleased.