Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

who the fuck puts sharp knives in the dishwasher with the blades facing up? shit like that drives me nuts!

people who are trying to set up an awesome way for sayid to kill a bad guy, that's who!

F'reals. I have a feeling that was less about getting his knives clean and more about having weapons on hand. The whole safehouse was set up like that. He knew right away to open that dishwasher and he knew it's purpose. That's how he gets down.

Also, I gotta say, I'm a little bummed at Hurley ignoring the advice of his hallucination and getting himself arrested. It's a bummer when people in this show instantly take one piece of advice (such as "don't listen to Ben") and take it to the extreme of, say, getting arrested.

so many things were answered tonight!

why richard went to visit locke as a child... but i still don't know why he got pissy when locke chose the knife.

and that H-bomb blew my mind. that's the infinite power that dr. chang was warning about last episode. also

it is whats behind the CEMENT walls in the hatch.

fuck. what a great episode.

Great Episode indeed!

The Locke and Richard relationship...

Charles Whidmore, and his Faraday funding

and, Faraday's braindead chick...and that redhead on the island is gonna end up like that as well!

H-Bomb is the infinite power AND in the hatch? That's not possible is it? The power is in the Orchid station, and the Hatch is another station....

I like that theorie though, the H-bomb is in the hatch: like Faraday said: bury it!

so many things were answered tonight!

why richard went to visit locke as a child... but i still don't know why he got pissy when locke chose the knife.

and that H-bomb blew my mind. that's the infinite power that dr. chang was warning about last episode. also

it is whats behind the CEMENT walls in the hatch.

fuck. what a great episode.

i think he got pissed because he was supposed to pick the compass, because that's what locke gave to him on the island in this episode, and thus what richard thought was 'his' (even though richard had given it to locke in the first place - MIND WARPPPP)

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IS BACK!

and what the fuck is with everyone getting nosebleeds. this is why they need the oceanic 6 to come back, i suppose.

I really saw the Jin thing coming. Unless someone is being buried on this show.. they aint dead. Even then they will come back in some sort of flashback.

The rousseau thing shouldnt be that surprising. They created a pretty interesting back story for this lady and to think that that was the end of it is pretty foolish for fans of this show.

Overall it was a really solid episode.