Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

Is that Horace guy Ben's father?

no, horace greeted ben and his father when they first arrived at the island a few seasons back. if i remember correctly.

also, did i see recognition in sawyer's eyes when they saved the girl from the others? i cant remember if we've seen her before. anyone know?

Is that Horace guy Ben's father?

No, but he was there when Ben was born. He found his father walking down the highway.

He helped him join Dharma and go to the island.

I remember something about someone telling Locke he had to find Horace.

ben told lock he had to find horace to find the cabin i believe... because it was then when he found the pit of bodies and a map in horaces pocket (right?)

also why won't they address that four toed statue damnit!!! god that and the smoke monster are the two things i'm dying to find out about.

why did jack, kate and hurley all get transported back to dharma 70s days in the flash but locke is stuck in present day island time?

Good question. Obviously Kate, Jack, Hurley, and we can assume Sayid and Sun, did not experience the crash, while Ben and Locke did. My theory is that maybe as of right now the island is "done" with those two. Now seeing Locke's connection to the island and Ben's ambition to actually get back might change that.

Also, both Ben and Locke moved the island meaning they couldn't come back, so maybe they are back on the island but not really "back".

I'm probably 100% wrong but oh well haha.

can someone tell me what happened in the last 5 minutes? my tv always cuts out to different programming before the show finishes and i don't feel like d/ling the whole episode just to see the last few minutes.

Sawyer and Juliet are woken up by the phone ringing. Jin's on the other line and tells Sawyer that he found Jack Hurley and Kate. Sawyer tells Juliet that it's nothing, but he needs to go. He drives to meet Jin and watches Hurley and Jack get out of the van. Finally Kate gets out and smiles at him. The episode ends with sawyer staring at Kate.

No, but he was there when Ben was born. He found his father walking down the highway.

He helped him join Dharma and go to the island.

I remember something about someone telling Locke he had to find Horace.

ben told lock he had to find horace to find the cabin i believe... because it was then when he found the pit of bodies and a map in horaces pocket (right?)

also why won't they address that four toed statue damnit!!! god that and the smoke monster are the two things i'm dying to find out about.

the producers have said that we'd find out about the statue before the end of the season. but last night they showed a clip of it during the "previously on lost" bit before the show actually started. but that was the first time they actually showed the statue. i found that very strange.

as for the smoke monster, i get the feeling that the show will end without us finding out exactly what it is.

why did jack, kate and hurley all get transported back to dharma 70s days in the flash but locke is stuck in present day island time?

Good question. Obviously Kate, Jack, Hurley, and we can assume Sayid and Sun, did not experience the crash, while Ben and Locke did. My theory is that maybe as of right now the island is "done" with those two. Now seeing Locke's connection to the island and Ben's ambition to actually get back might change that.

Also, both Ben and Locke moved the island meaning they couldn't come back, so maybe they are back on the island but not really "back".

i think everyone went back in time.

i think everyone went back in time.

agreed. i think ben, locke and the rest of the crash survivors are on one of the smaller islands that are just off shore from the main island.

Guest kingbuzzo

They seem to be at the Hydra which is off the main island. I think in the last episode the plane had landed on a make-shift runway, which could possibly be the project that Sawyer and Kate were working on. This could be another weird time thing.

Ok, so I missed the show last week, but got back on the train today with the repeat and.....

Am I the only one that thinks this show has totally shit the bed and gotten way too drama filled. Granted, I have enjoyed some of the turns earlier in the season, but the past couple have been pretty weak, and have been relying to heavily on the time traveling premise. There needs to be a quick sci-fi turn around to keep the nerd in me interested.

Oh, and I would take Juliet over Kate.