Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

ronniethebear, i must say your theories are fucking fantastic and well thought out/researched. kudos to you. and jaaake, i know you're on the ap.net board as well, and i really wish we had spoiler tags on this board. lol
I didn't post any spoilers though so, no need for tags.

oh i know, just saying..

ronniethebear, i must say your theories are fucking fantastic and well thought out/researched. kudos to you. and jaaake, i know you're on the ap.net board as well, and i really wish we had spoiler tags on this board. lol

Thanks dude, it's all I've been thinking about lately. I'd like to get the discussion here headed in that direction, because I just think it's fun to stretch your imagination and speculate, no matter how far-fetched it may seem.

I'm taking everyone's name and size down for the shirts; I think so far I have around 10 people interested, which is a good start. Feel free to tell any of your friends who don't post on here, too. It's not limited to this board or anything. I think that I'll probably decide on a set number for this run and hand number the tags, to make them a little more special. And if this one is successful enough, maybe I'll do another series with a different design, or on different colored shirts or something. Let me know if you have any ideas.

I e-mailed Eric I Heart U for pricing to get them printed, so we'll see. I'm pretty sure it won't be more than $6 a shirt before shipping. And I'm thinking that if enough people are interested, I could do a short series of Lost-related shirts or other merch (stickers, coozies, etc.) with different designs on them. Good idea or no?

I e-mailed Eric I Heart U for pricing to get them printed, so we'll see. I'm pretty sure it won't be more than $6 a shirt before shipping. And I'm thinking that if enough people are interested, I could do a short series of Lost-related shirts or other merch (stickers, coozies, etc.) with different designs on them. Good idea or no?

yeah that's a cool idea. i'm always down for short runs of stuff like that.

Great Idea.

But back on to Confirmed Dead.

I think that Dan Faraday was crying because he was having a third sense expirence like Desmond did after he turned the fail safe key, it would explain why he was confused because it hasn't happened yet, but inside he can relate. I also find it weird that we never saw his wifes face?

Also Miles (Whos a complete Prick) was in that old ladys house and he walked up the stairs here was the picture

[image]

And when he goes down

It's probably just a set error, but knowing that this is one of the most anyalzed shows ever, I don't know why they would take out the picture and replace it in a diffrent frame which would be extra work. People think it has to do with "time" but I'm not really sure. BUt if they took the time to focus on the picture, I don't see why they would change the frame (Only reasoning I have is that it takes weeks to do diffrent episodes, and they shoot multiple episodes in a course of a day, so they could of shot this season a week later and forgot but idk)

And I know people are making the Allusion of the freighties to the fantastic four?

I read some review that made an allusion to the Horseman of the Apoc

"Miles = Death (duh)

Daniel = Pestilence (he is wearing a black tie and vest, symbolizing the black horse)

Charlotte = War (she has red hair, and the War horse is red. And remember in the previews how Sayid said "War is coming"?)

Frank = Conquest (also assumed to be the Antichrist - yikes!)"

When I read about the antichrist thing I immeaditley remembered something else I read about frank

"When I caught up tonight with Jeff Fahey (Frank the kick-ass "drunk" pilot), he told me what the fans have accused him of being God, Satan or some dude who's there to impregnate the women on the island. And the clincher? He hinted that one of those is true. What the hey? For more gorey details on that, check back next week for the video, but in the meantime..."

So frank might be some bad news...

And one last thing people have been thinking that Charolette could be Bens Annie, and Charolette was the "Man on the Boat" but that would seem pretty impossible seeing as ben was born in 1960 and Charolette was born in 79, so it wouldn't make sense. And I think that ben got annie pregnant, and she died. Thats why he's obsessed with Pregnancy, even though its not a big deal (Richard Alpert says this) so idk

Yeah.