Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

I want to know how Penny plays into everything, especially after rewatching season 2. At the very end of the last episode, the people working for her discover the "electromagnetic anomaly" or whatever it was, caused by Desmond turning he key to the failsafe. Plus there's the moment when Charlie is in the underwater station and she's on the video screen briefly. What's going on with her?

As you know I just recently watched all of the first three seasons and those things are still fresh in my mind and I'm so baffled.

Is it possible that the boat IS Penny's boat but she just didn't know it yet when talking to Charlie? If there is some sort of crazy time difference deal couldn't she have sent people on a search after that conversation?

time is definitely going to be a huge deal. when the scientist dude on the helicopter does his experiment and the little rocket with a clock doesn't show up well after the lady on the boat says it should be there. . .

KATE IS A BAD, BAD WOMAN.

Although as soon as she mentioned her son, it was pretty clear that the kid was going to be Aaron. I saw that coming from a mile away.

Pissed (but not surprised) we didn't get to see where Sayid and Desmond are.

And while the ending was awesome, let's not forget Kate's lawyer in the courtroom: "She was one of eight people who survived the plane crash."

This is turning into some sort of huge cover-up that Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley and the last two of the "Oceanic Six" are involved in -- not to mention it looks like a LOT of people are either going to die or will be left for dead on the island. But I'm most curious about the two people they're claiming survived the crash but didn't last on the island long enough to be rescued.

And is Aaron one of the Six? What do you guys think?

they're going to stretch out freighter scenes for the rest of the season I'm sure. the freighter is this season's smoke monster.

Aaron is a member of the six. They said in the promos that another member of the Oceanic 6 would be revealed this week and he was the only new character back on the mainland.

so: Jack, Kate Sayid, Hurley, Aaron, and . . . . does Ben count?

Jesus, the end of the episode was SO good. It leads you to believe that Sawyer is in the house and then flips you over when it's Aaron. Damn.

Well it wasn't clear that he was being psychic. I'm just playing devils advocate but he could have been trying to remember, he seems to be pretty scatterbrained now that he's on the island.

ha. look at the people below this thread and on other forums discussing records. pssshht.

i think this episode just confirms that kate was one of the six, seeing as i know who the other 2 are (goddamn spoilers!)

while jack's testimony may have been fabricated, the part i'm starting to believe was true is the 8 people who got off the island part. it makes total sense because we're forgetting about walt and michael. before the flash-forwards the only 2 people we knew to get off were them. oceanic six + michael and walt = eight.