PO: RIVAL SCHOOLS "Pedals" LP (tons of packages)

I had no idea this band was popular enough to justify this. The only thing I heard back in the day was the onelinedrawing collaboration.

Have you heard the first Rival Schools record? It's amazing.

Woke up at 12:30 for some reason so thought I'd go ahead and order. Got the 180g + CD. Picture discs suck.

I had no idea this band was popular enough to justify this. The only thing I heard back in the day was the onelinedrawing collaboration.

I really don't think they are either but the label probably had to pay a ton of money to license the release and are using all these gimmicks to spread the cost around.

Also the first album is reall good, but not really amazing compared to what Walter IS capable of creating.

I really don't think they are either but the label probably had to pay a ton of money to license the release and are using all these gimmicks to spread the cost around.

Also the first album is reall good, but not really amazing compared to what Walter IS capable of creating.

Photo Finish is the label that's putting the Rival Schools record out. It's a division of Atlantic. I don't think there would be any vinyl licensing fees involved.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...