Member: thecodenator ....and other idiots

chlihead

CHANGEND THE TITLE CAUSE VINYLWHAT PROVED HIMSELF AS A LEGIT SELLER!

bloody hell, what is wrong with you bastards?

i am into records selling and buying sometimes trading for now 3 years. everything went really smooth and cool.

but in the last time - super-clever assholes pop up and trying to rip me off.

are you guys really that stupid? i am sick of "oh sorry, will send it out today...i was short on mailers." "The dog ate my homework".

@vinylwhat: I just raised a case on paypal. just to inform you.

@thecodenator: just, fuck you asshole. I hope you will get run over by a light car and suffer very long

@the whole world: YES i am stressed and pissed off.

now i don`t feel that much better. but just to prove that the list of terrible seller and traders is REALLY worth to have and to keep it up to date.

YES, there are many supercool people, but if the shit hits you...its just fucked up

You have to be proactive if you don't want to get ripped off. I don't know your exact situation but there are only a few ways you can get ripped off. If the person has less than 100 posts on the board you are trading always be weary and get your shit first.

- Buyer: Send money, never get records. Solution - open a paypal claim. You will win.

For all other ways it gets a little harder, but there is still things you can do. If you have the persons name or email address or real address you can find out a lot about a person. One time I had already sent out my records for a trade and after two months I had still not received mine. I tried the normal forms of communication (email, PM), but the trader responded. So I googled him email address and found his myspace. Dude was claiming to be all POSI on it, but ripping people off on trades doesn't seem very POSI. Anyways, on his wall a chick put her number so I checked out the chicks page and sure enough his number is on hers. So I text the fucker and sure enough 4 days later I get my package.

I've dealt with a lot of people.

Vinyl Collective (tellallyourfriends)

punksville (great shipping, nice person)

Brento (great person, extra stuff, quick from UK)

Reset Smith (cheap, fast, and easy)

chris327 (good buyer)

Generic Insight Radio (thanks for the free record)

thebiglebowski (refunded shipping because I bought from eBay and VC at the same time without knowing it.)

F.T.W. (solid as fuck) (X2)

OHIO PRIDE

juliO! (jurrobear)

Faith (Thanks for four OOP Gaslight records)

outofstep81 (great trader)

blanketbyday

Jayzilla (good buyer and Trader) (X2)

jasonskanks (sweet dude, great trader, runs robbed the bank records) (X2)

halfasspunkshow / Zonk Records

Supchillinyou (MTS/AFS)

So Many Colors (Hooked me up with a huge order)

churchanddestroy

weshallallbe (Trio)

loene (Switzerland)

xipander

shopradiocast

Mot

Glennson (Gaslight from Germany)

Big Easy

Skartizan (Slovenia)

Ritterkills

Saluteyourshorts

randysxe (free cd)

eddierukus (Trade)

kevinhare (fast and well packaged)

Chap (saves the day)

esisrad (good buyer)

crispin (great seller, big order)

ratkillers85 (against me)

nick45882 (Great Trade)(X2)

ant (good communication)

systral (good buyer, Germany)

xmoshxedgex (Germany Frostbite)

Underoath23

allonblack87

joshnotgood

njpunkmusic

theinkd

240jw

Conrad

ckoty (trade)

darknesscomesalive (trade)

sloppyfigure8s

Dead Format (pfreezy/freezy)

estrella006

steveontheradio (lots of good stuff at good prices)(X2)

aksarahb

nowspinningrecords (cheap records)

Genuma (good trader/fast shipping)

aarondanger (gaslight)

timeoftheeclipse (secret santa)

zachw56 (sweet trade)

andrewc

benjaminwilliam

calebokhc

shawnk

feelingdrake (X2)

stevedrugfree

scotts

traitor tots (Magic Cards/No Paypal)

vincentpghpa

lightsbane

kbrannon10 (trade)

Dime store saints (pfreezy)

xorcist (great trade)

Absolutepunk.net(intheatersnow)

ummmyeah (class act)

farfromelysium (good buyer)

cereeal (good buyer)

deepeedoubleu

moviefan88 (buyer)

njsucessstory

joeypants (buyer)

PPMB (pfreezy)

Itsmyling (Canadian Trader)

The nuthouse

Limited Pressing (http://limitedpressing.com/users/96)

elmartino (great german)

jhulud (fair dude)

Patron (We actually did a trade on it)

evvandflow (Trade)

file 13 (local pickup)

Punktastic (pfreezy)

Jak_Jak (UK)

Bridge Nine (frostbite)

grandemike88

ingesthumans

You have to be proactive if you don't want to get ripped off. I don't know your exact situation but there are only a few ways you can get ripped off. If the person has less than 100 posts on the board you are trading always be weary and get your shit first.

- Buyer: Send money, never get records. Solution - open a paypal claim. You will win.

For all other ways it gets a little harder, but there is still things you can do. If you have the persons name or email address or real address you can find out a lot about a person. One time I had already sent out my records for a trade and after two months I had still not received mine. I tried the normal forms of communication (email, PM), but the trader responded. So I googled him email address and found his myspace. Dude was claiming to be all POSI on it, but ripping people off on trades doesn't seem very POSI. Anyways, on his wall a chick put her number so I checked out the chicks page and sure enough his number is on hers. So I text the fucker and sure enough 4 days later I get my package.

thats what i am trying right now. its like witchhunting in the darkage. but it seems that he was really screaming to get it.

thanks for the hint with facebook ;)

strangely enough - 5min after i made a claim on paypal about vinylwhat. he got back to me.

hm, don`t know why it took so long to answer my other mail(s)

maybe he really sended it, but as long he doesn`t show a receipt with my address or name on it as prove...I believe that I am on the "Idiot highway"

If the person has less than 100 posts on the board you are trading always be weary and get your shit first.

True that. More people need to be like that. My very first post on here and deadformat was me selling Brand New YFW and Deja. So it deffiantly could have looked like a scam from the get go, but I kept everyone updated with the conf number and sent it out first and then got the money. Best transaction Ive probably ever had, thanks to Kittenmittons!!!

If the person has less than 100 posts on the board you are trading always be weary and get your shit first.

True that. More people need to be like that. My very first post on here and deadformat was me selling Brand New YFW and Deja. So it deffiantly could have looked like a scam from the get go, but I kept everyone updated with the conf number and sent it out first and then got the money. Best transaction Ive probably ever had, thanks to Kittenmittons!!!

you went about it the right way. most newbies need to show in good faith that they aren't scam artists. i had to do the same a few times. now no one on this board has any reason not to trust me. :)

Dude, I don't check these boards at all, you should have emailed me. I shipped out your records on Dec 9th by airmail (7-10 days). So you'll probably get them Monday... See the receipt below:

[image]

I have been selling records for 10 years now and I haven't had any issues. If you need to get a hold of me, email me at [email protected] I hate the PM system here...

-Joe

hah yeah my bf at the time tipped me off to your post on deadformat i think? you msgd me there or something. best deal i'd seen so hell yeah i was skeptical but i don't make very good life decisions anyways so i figured "why the fuck not?". you totally pulled through throwing in extras so it paid off to trust a newbie. i'd do it again too.

i consider it one of the best transactions to date.

Dude, I don't check these boards at all, you should have emailed me. I shipped out your records on Dec 9th by airmail (7-10 days). So you'll probably get them Monday... See the receipt below:

[image]

I have been selling records for 10 years now and I haven't had any issues. If you need to get a hold of me, email me at [email protected] I hate the PM system here...

-Joe

Haha awesome. I love threads like these.

hah yeah my bf at the time tipped me off to your post on deadformat i think? you msgd me there or something. best deal i'd seen so hell yeah i was skeptical but i don't make very good life decisions anyways so i figured "why the fuck not?". you totally pulled through throwing in extras so it paid off to trust a newbie. i'd do it again too.

i consider it one of the best transactions to date.

And thats why you rule!

[image]

-Joe

You are absolutely right to post this on the board. And YES I was WRONG about you.

But after waiting 4 weeks (you send it 2 weeks after my payment). It is obvious that the buyer gets a little bit nervous, right?

Ok, you posted the prove. And I will close the claim on paypal against you.

so, lets hope that these records arrive...somewhere in the near future.

Thanks!!

Cheers

Joachim

PS: Sorry for the late response, I just came back from a frosty trip into the mountains

i think somebody owes somebody an "i'm sorry for flying off the handle" ;) now shake hands or hug and let's all get along! :)

I don`t have a problem to say sorry.

facts:

payment: 28.11 (or 29th)

seller couldn`t find a ordered record promised refund -6$

no nothing until 6.12 (after sending a mail)

seller send refund and said that the records will be send this day. (6.12!!)

it is now 18.12 - no bloody record arrived

so, I guess it is quit alright to get a bit nervous on this.

BUT - he showed us all the receipt which I wanted to see...and yes. He is a legit seller!!! and I was wrong!!

So, shake hands and open a beer!!