Poster/Print Storage

any normal posters, i keep in tubes. if they're screenprinted, i like to keep them flat (thanks to the suggestion by a pal named mike) because they're real hard to flatten out again once they're rolled. the only silkscreened posters i have, though, are the shook ones posters, which are about 11"x17"-ish. i just keep them in the box that they were sent to me in. i think it's the same box he gets the paper/stock in.

the record store by my house has some big plastic sleeves (kind of like giant playing/trading card covers, probably 24"x36") with black nylon lining the sides. the plastic is pretty thick and heavy, too. i dont know if they sell those, though.

you can get these through bagsunlimited as well

Juan (jhulud) recommended getting toploaders (semi-rigid plastic sleeves like you put baseball cards in), which is a great idea.

I'll post some pics of how I have them. As a matter of fact I have to get some more as I have a bunch of prints in tubes and they're taking up space.

if its silkscreened, i usually put a peice of paper between them (usually just a big sheet of tracing paper) and keep them flat, under my bed in a n artists porfolio like this one:

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=fa0345&channelid=

if they aren't printed, i usually keep them rolled in a tube and wait until i have the time and money to get them framed.