Hearing Your Roommate Having Sex

Best I've got is when I was down in florida my boyfriend and I took our friend Robin to pick up her girlfriend from chilling at disney with her mom to hang out at our apartment. All of us were mad tired so we all decided to just crash in my room (my boyfriend and I split it with another roommate AKA 2 beds in there, 6 people in a 3 bedroom apartment is a mess). My boyfriend and I were on our bed and they were just chilling on our roommate Galen's bed. Obviously after chilling for a while each couple felt like doing dirty shit. No fucking happened but you know, obviously everything that leads to it. Eventually we were like wait this is kinda awkward and kinda go to sit up or whatever and blankets got accidentally yanked away from people. My boyfriend went out of his way to try to pull the blanket from my junk just to mess with me and I ended up ripping it from him (after they kind got a glimpse) so the girls got an eye-full of his ass and somehow Robin's girlfriend's tit's got exposed and after all this it just broke down to everyone complimenting his ass and her tits. Everyone then just kind got dressed and it was just business as usual. Robin and I's history is kinda funny to begin with since I let her drop a hand job when I was pissed at an ex but yeah.

A LOT of awkward shit happened in that apartment lol.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only story i have remotely close to this is that a friend of my womans lived with us for awhile.

she slept on our couch (the friend that is, not my woman).

me and mi lady were polite and would keep our coitous to the times when she wasn't home.

one day she came home with a banana shaped viborator that she had purchased "as a gag" she said "i'm never going to open it."

about 2 weeks later me and mi lady went on a vacation to texas, and her friend stayed to house sit for us.

when we came back,i discovered the banana had been opened.

nasty.

Robin and I's history is kinda funny to begin with since I let her drop a hand job when I was pissed at an ex but yeah.

What does this mean?

It took me like 20 minutes of thinking but I have figured it out...this dude is gay, and his friend Robin is a lesbian, and he let her give him an hand job once even though he is gay...

At least that is what I got out of it...that whole story was really confusing...

Robin and I's history is kinda funny to begin with since I let her drop a hand job when I was pissed at an ex but yeah.

What does this mean?

He and his boyfriend were hooking up in the same room as his lesbian friend and her girlfriend. And this one time, he let that friend give him a handy J because he was mad at an ex.

the story was a lot easier to follow having remembered him saying he was gay in a previous thread.

one of the best stories i have from this house:

one night when my ex and i were still together, we all had a few people over. it was something like 4 guys and 3 girls, and obviously each of the other girls was targeted.

we got into a game of kings, and i took it upon myself to get things as sexually driven as possible, and it seemed to have worked for everyone.

hours later, gf and i decided that while everyone else was off in another room, we would fuck on the pool table for the first time. got her pants off, and as soon as i planted her on the table we heard a scream from upstairs.

after a minute we went up to check out the scene, and the guy who owns the house was already fucking the girl he had over. and my other roommate strolled on in, mid-coitus, ass-naked.. trying to get in on it. i dont know if the naked dude walking in induced the scream, or if it was when he tried propositioning her by saying "hey.. ill eat you out!"

Yeah, that was kinda a convoluted mess. I just kinda rambled since I was pretty tired when I posted it lol.

"He and his boyfriend were hooking up in the same room as his lesbian friend and her girlfriend. And this one time, he let that friend give him a handy J because he was mad at an ex." That was basically the gist of it.

Yeah, that was kinda a convoluted mess. I just kinda rambled since I was pretty tired when I posted it lol.

"He and his boyfriend were hooking up in the same room as his lesbian friend and her girlfriend. And this one time, he let that friend give him a handy J because he was mad at an ex." That was basically the gist of it.

This makes considerably more sense, but it still doesn't make sense.

Why would a lesbian want to give you an oldfashioned? I don't see the comparative advantage.

You are indifferent at best.

She is indifferent at best.

Chances are lesbians don't give the best handies.

On the whole, negative experience.

I mean, who hasn't hooked up with 3 of their close lesbian friends before?

A bisexual friend of mine who is now a full blown lesbian tried to get mento fuck her when I was like 18 but she said I couldn't kiss her and no foreplay, cos she thought it would be weird cos we were friends? Rules like that just make shit more weird if you ask me.

Long story short I couldn't get it up (knowing me at 18 I probably jerked off like 3 times that day, so I'll just blame that). 'twas disappointing for me but any sexual experience is more interesting then, well, pretty much anything.

This makes considerably more sense, but it still doesn't make sense.

Why would a lesbian want to give you an oldfashioned? I don't see the comparative advantage.

You are indifferent at best.

She is indifferent at best.

Chances are lesbians don't give the best handies.

On the whole, negative experience.

She's not like 100% into girls, just happens that she's dating one atm and I've got no problem with them. Fuck vagphobes. For a while she actually had a thing for me but now we're just good friends. I dunno, it's one of those "just kinda happened" situations. Gotta say though, it sure wasn't the best I've had lol, I'm under the impression I was her first shot at it.