Patton Oswalt on why geek culture needs to die

When all I ever heard from Patton Oswalt was his stand up, I really liked him. However, the more and more I hear from him through other mediums makes me dislike him more and more. He seems like one of the most pompous assholes ever. "Geek culture" his the biggest margin of his fan base, so I don't know how much he should want it to die.

Wow that's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. The early paragraphs about the culture growing up were cool. The rest was like an asshole dropping as many references as legally possible about how things have changed and he doesn't like it. Sounds like a leech farmer complaining about how no one uses leeches anymore and it sucks that people are just going to hospitals.

]"Geek culture" his the biggest margin of his fan base, so I don't know how much he should want it to die.

did you read the article?

I did. Even though after seeing the word "otaku" for the 700th time in a paragraph I wanted to stop. I understand that he's saying to "rebuild" it, it has to die. Whatever. I could actually care less about the context of the article. My point is that Patton Oswalt has went from funny, nerdy guy to sorta-funny(at times), annoying, elitist guy.

The Flat Bastard.

She would make scottish moans.

Very difficult to do. I would watch in amazement.

got damn it. i love you.

Well, boy, it looks like yer taken by anutta Dan.

Oh! This reminds me I have yet to send you a wedding gift! I do believe I have a couple of those used ping pong paddles somewhere, but I know those balls are gone.