WTB(STD, Death Cab, Deftones, Promise Ring, Stars)

kjkenney

I'm looking for the following and having one helluva time finding some of these other than on ebay, where they quickly get snatched up!

Alkaline Trio- Good Mourning(Blue) and From Here to Infirmary

Anniversary- Your Majesty

Doves- Some Cities

Elliott- False Cathedrals

Hopesfall- Satellite Years

Added:

Stars- Set Yourself on Fire

The Promise Ring- Wood/Water

New Found Glory- Sticks and Stones

Death Cab- Photo Album

Deftones- S/T

Those are a little too rich for my blood atm, but if you have those for a while I'll definitely pick up Your Majesty. I just lost out on False Cathedrals on Ebay..was at $25 steady until a minute until the auction ended and the final selling price was $72....why oh why must all the good stuff be so raaare! Just got a pm about Set Yourself on Fire as well so I'm hoping that works out :) Bump to anyone else who may have anything else listed. Also, don't have much to trade but if someone is interested in the Horse the Band Pizza Box EP they had, I may be willing to part with it for something equally as killer. Its top notch packaging, I just rarely listen to it anymore.

Bump for adding In Reverie...goin for like $60 on the 'bay. Does ANYONE have one or know where I can get a copy for a liiiiittle bit cheaper? Also want Stay What You Are, which I can get on insound for like $15 but maybe someone has a copy of that they'd be willing to part with as well? Thanks!

Bump. I know some of these go for crazy prices, but if you wanna get rid of one of these, please let me know a ballpark of what you're looking for. A few of these have worked out AWESOMELY and its usually the people that are actually looking to get rid of it, not just 'possibly letting it go.' I'm not collecting these for the value but moreover for my pure analog listening pleasure! so please, help a brotha out! I've made some purchases on here and can definitely be vouched for :)