PO: Less Than Jake - TV / EP Vinyl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got ours today and they are not a double 7" as we were promised. As well they are on a yellow vinyl! I am most definitely not sending out a single 7" for $14.75 so until we speak to the distro tomorrow this has been delayed :(

Yeah, I'd love two of those yellow colors, as I got two second pressing copies with my ticket preorders that I think I made before the actual preorder was put up.

Seriously, I get the ticket preorder package for the TV/EP 7" back in October, and they couldn't set aside some first pressing copies for the people who preordered it before the actual preorders went up?

I will gladly sell you guys yellow but I have to for the $14 price!!! That is the issue! I will gladly do it but I was solicited this release as a double 7" which I in turn solicited to you guys as a double. Our cost on this is ridiculously high! If you want a yellow I can swing that. If you need a refund I understand

I will gladly sell you guys yellow but I have to for the $14 price!!! That is the issue! I will gladly do it but I was solicited this release as a double 7" which I in turn solicited to you guys as a double. Our cost on this is ridiculously high! If you want a yellow I can swing that. If you need a refund I understand

Can I get something instead of a refund?

• 5 months later...

I have some more of these in stock! I have also been able to reduce the price to $12.75 (Was $14.75) ! I have some brown copies (first pressing ltd to 250 and apparently selling for $30 -55 on ebay!!!). As well, we have a few pink and green copies

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Less-Than-Jake-%252d-TV-EP-7%22.html

• 1 month later...