Spazz re-issues

mclz

Don't like how its a crap shoot as to which color you get.

this is still one of my favorite things about records. times, they are a changin'

i remember when they didn't even tell you there were color options. you got what you got and that was the end of it. wish it could go back to those times. shit like that would blow people's minds now and probably cause an aneurysm.

this is still one of my favorite things about records. times, they are a changin'

i remember when they didn't even tell you there were color options. you got what you got and that was the end of it. wish it could go back to those times. shit like that would blow people's minds now and probably cause an aneurysm.

The new owners of this board would be like:

[image]

I liked the old front artwork better, but the reissue is allround nice. Everything from labels to foldout insert have been redesigned, but much in the spirit of how the old version looked. No back-to-back listening yet to compare them soundwise, but the press sounded quite solid at first spin.

And seriously - every household should have a copy of Crush Kill Destroy...