MTS pressing of Take Off Your Pants...?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering this year is the 10th anniversary of the original release of the album. i wouldn't be surprised if RJ wanted to release the reissue around the same time as the original release which (according to Wikipedia) is June 12, 2001.

Ahh..probably right. I've got no problem waiting, I just hated knowing I missed on the Hot Topic pressing if this had been scrapped.

when albums are repressed like this, does it decrease or increase the value of the first press?

Were you planning on selling it in the first place? If you weren't, then it shouldn't matter.

Well, kinda. I bought it because I like it but I'm planning on watching the value, you know? So what do you think?

Were you planning on selling it in the first place? If you weren't, then it shouldn't matter.

Well, kinda. I bought it because I like it but I'm planning on watching the value, you know? So what do you think?

goes down because for people that don't care about the variants (colors, packaging, extras) there are more available

Honestly, I still think the first "Euro" press on black from ages ago will still retain it's value. There will always be people wanting the first pressing.

If you consider the HT tri-color pressing to be the first, then yeah, that may not retain the value as much, but it's not as high as the OG pressing anyway.