MTS pressing of Take Off Your Pants...?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vinyldoa
just a guess, but what im getting from this: 4 different records the plane, the pants, the jacket each with their respective bonus tracks and maybe an 180gram black with all the bonus tracks?

or a 180gram black with no bonus tracks, just like the regular version of the cd.

aye yae yae, my wallet does not like the sound of this

Guest vinyldoa
im going to give up if i have to buy 3 to get the bonus tracks. i figured they would come on 3 7"s.
that would be sick! I would love a bundle with a 180g black + 3 colored 7"s with the bonus tracks.

agreed, that'd be awesome. and cheaper than buying 3 lp's haha. I doubt there's anything we can say to change what's already in progress now. we'll find out soon

I try to stay out of the Blink threads because they tend to get messy...but if you think about it buying three different sets of plates for three different b sides of an lp when you're only going to press 500 of each seems like a bit much. I'd guess 7"s will happen here...and it doesn't matter much to me what the format is, because RJ and MTS have yet to disappoint and I'm sure this won't be an exception.

I try to stay out of the Blink threads because they tend to get messy...but if you think about it buying three different sets of plates for three different b sides of an lp when you're only going to press 500 of each seems like a bit much. I'd guess 7"s will happen here...and it doesn't matter much to me what the format is, because RJ and MTS have yet to disappoint and I'm sure this won't be an exception.

this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vinyldoa
Yes happening. I have everything in order, just waiting on a license for an extra item we're adding to the package. I have a meeting this week which should hopefully settle this so we can announce and get rolling on this release!

how'd that meeting work out?

Yes happening. I have everything in order, just waiting on a license for an extra item we're adding to the package. I have a meeting this week which should hopefully settle this so we can announce and get rolling on this release!

how'd that meeting work out?

It keeps getting pushed back, trying to set something up for later this week.

I've sent the band artwork proofs for these 3 related 7"s that I'm trying to get the licenses for...if you know what I mean.