27 discussion (will this just be me and Juan?)

Guest afsdan

I just picked up this little puppy. I'm pretty stoked, cuz I've never seen one (except for Juan's photo here)

[image]

also, are the bonus tracks on "let the light in" Euro/Jap/Aus pressings identical?

is the 3-way split 7" still available anywhere? seemingly not, but maybe Juan knows!

great band. heard some tracks from the new album last night. can't wait for the vinyl.

I highly approve of this thread!

I believe the "Let The Light In" pressings all have the same tracks. I think. I'll have to double-check.

As for the 3-way split, they had it available via their webstore but I recently checked the webstore and it has been taken down. Probably having to do with their new album out and possibly setting up a new store.

I really like the new album. It's completely different than what they've done before. More mellow. I am stoked for the vinyl once it comes out.

27 was on the first show of touring bands that my old band was a part of. this was right after their first 12" came out. they were all so nice, even though our band wasn't exactly hot shit at the time.

some of their records are so damn elusive. the tour 7", the Bug split, the 3-way split, and until last night, the 5".

I had the most trouble getting the Songs From The Edge of The Wing 12"...Took me a while to track one down. Got it from a dude in VLV.

Also...feel free to check the write-up I did for 27 on the TSPV blog:

http://theystillpressvinyl.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/27-%e2%80%93-a-discography-look-back/