queens of the stone age- self titled re-issue

anyone order this from Domino and get it already?

Nope, I haven't received mine yet. I have to imagine they're in the mail. I love this record.

Unfortunately, the CD and vinyl have been delayed due to an ongoing production issue. As you know they were supposed to be delivered last week, but now it looks like we'll be shipping them out to customers, such as yourself, in a week. At this point they aren't in stores and you will be getting yours a couple weeks before they are.

We're very sorry for the delay. I will definitely let you know when we begin shipping orders.

Thanks for your support of QOTSA and your patience with Domino.

got this email today from Domino:

Hi All QOTSA Fans,

Sorry for the mass email, but we finally have some great news to report.

We finally got all the stock from their old distributor, it will be arriving at our warehouse this Monday and will begin shipping out immediately!

You will all get individual emails telling you your items has shipped on Monday or Tuesday, but since this was such a long time coming I wanted to send out the good news.

Again, thank you all for your support or Queens of the Stone Age and your patience with Domino.

Pat AKA Martman

• 2 weeks later...
got my Domino shipping notice.

You're going be stoked with this. I got mine at the Oakland show and I'm really happy with it. Also nice to not have to buy a damn bootleg.

Next, we better get Desert Sessions reissues. I already have the majority of the 10" copies but it'd still be nice to see those put out again.

I can't say how happy I am to be listening to this on vinyl. I had one of the bootlegs a long time ago but it was shit quality. This reissue seems fantastic but I have heard a few complain about it on other boards. Been playing it almost daily since the Oakland show (where I picked it up). It was so great to see them front center yet again, don't think they will ever tour the entire 1st album again.