Anchorless 4 way split 7" Series Vol 1.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody like Jeff Rowe? I've been listining to Barstool Conversations....It's pretty damn good. The Color vinyl is on sale for only 7, and a few screen print covers left...it's definately worth getting. There's a few songs that are eh (but many bands have a few on every record)...but over all its damn good. I'll be honest i had to give it a few listens, but it's REALLY grown on me today.

Nobody like Jeff Rowe? I've been listining to Barstool Conversations....It's pretty damn good. The Color vinyl is on sale for only 7, and a few screen print covers left...it's definately worth getting. There's a few songs that are eh (but many bands have a few on every record)...but over all its damn good. I'll be honest i had to give it a few listens, but it's REALLY grown on me today.

That Jeff Rowe album is great!

That Jeff Rowe album is great!

You can download FREE/donation basis. Everyone should listen to Jeff Rowe, seriously!

http://anchorlessrecords.bandcamp.com/album/barstool-conversations

• 2 weeks later...

So these bad boys started shipping today. All pre orders should be out by the end of next week. If any of you folks are in the NYC/Brooklyn area and wanna help out with the label in exchange for booze, records, possible back rubs, and delicious vegan food please get in touch with me through email and not PMs. cool?

alright, enjoy your weekend everyone.

cheers

neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...