WTB: United Nations 12" and gj 7"s

makeshiftrigger

**gj - jesus glue and natural born farmer are taken care of via fourfourtwo!!!**

*UN 12" and a gj adapter have been taken care of thanks to jasonskanks, still lookin for 7"s, lemme know what you've got*

so like the title says im looking for the United Nations 12" and gj 7"s (as im sure many others are), pm me price, hoping like 25ish each and if anyone has adapters entertaining those too as i collect for myself not just to resell at higher rates. i do have references since im new to this forum (just found it today). heatware [dot] com my username is makeshiftrigger and on ebay im under lalease. each are 100% positive. located in ohio. pm me or email at xxthursdayrockxx [at] frontier [dot] com. thanks so much

please do not hessitate to make an offer if you are more than the 25-30 mark on the 7"s

i think eyeball went belly-up. they screwed me with a s/t order, took me a month to get my cash back from paypal.

anyway, i have an extra lennon and stars i might be willing to sell or trade. pm me with an offer and i'll entertain. i've been holding off on ebay, but need to recoup some funds soon.

i think eyeball went belly-up. they screwed me with a s/t order, took me a month to get my cash back from paypal.

anyway, i have an extra lennon and stars i might be willing to sell or trade. pm me with an offer and i'll entertain. i've been holding off on ebay, but need to recoup some funds soon.

I though you would sell to me :-(

I though you would sell to me :-(

i'm not making anyone promises yet! ;D just testing the waters. fear not, young searcher.

i'm not making anyone promises yet! ;D just testing the waters. fear not, young searcher.

Any luck on junkies?

NOTHING. it's such a bummer. i'm actually considering selling off the rest of the set. but only like 10% considering. someone HAS to have one they don't need to get $150+ for...

I heard these aren't shipping anymore.

Apparently, they just keep your money if you send it to them.

Plus, I sent a few e-mails about this, and never heard back, so…yeah.

True...DO NOT order this from here. I paypalled them over two months ago....had to file a claim before the 45 days were up, just got refunded. They never did answer any of my emails either.

I heard these aren't shipping anymore.

Apparently, they just keep your money if you send it to them.

Plus, I sent a few e-mails about this, and never heard back, so…yeah.

True...DO NOT order this from here. I paypalled them over two months ago....had to file a claim before the 45 days were up, just got refunded. They never did answer any of my emails either.

yup, same here. ordered on June 24, 2010. never got the record, a responce or a refund. glad you got a refund though.

yup, same here. ordered on June 24, 2010. never got the record, a responce or a refund. glad you got a refund though.

it's the worst, because you start thinking that it got lost in the mail, and you don't know who to contact. eyeball really should do something. a store that takes orders and doesn't ship has to be in violation of something...