8 month old girl and her father release a 7"

something smells horribly fishy. most babies can't even walk or talk at 8 months but this one has the capacity to make coherent, rhythmic music.

the 303 and the 707 run in sequences so its basically impossible to make a rhythmic mistake. so she basically fooled with all the buttons, first messing with the sample and then inserting them somewhere within the sequence. all done by randomly pressing buttons, for the most part lol

I don't mean to be a dick, but I would rather donate $7 to some kids college fund than buy a record of bad music because it's "cute" for an 1 year old, with the $2 profit going to a college fund.

Good music goes to wax, bad music can stay on a laptop somewhere and be brought out for a laugh when she is 16 or something.

I don't mean to be a dick, but I would rather donate $7 to some kids college fund than buy a record of bad music because it's "cute" for an 1 year old, with the $2 profit going to a college fund.

Good music goes to wax, bad music can stay on a laptop somewhere and be brought out for a laugh when she is 16 or something.

I love when people say this. "I don't mean to be a dick but.." Which just means, "I'm totally going to be a dick, just please don't get confrontational with me about it"

I think this is cool as shit and will be buying one. I would much rather something like this be offered then just a random plea on the internet for money which is happening like fucking crazy lately. Those people that create "chip in" accounts to get strangers to help them with bills makes me ill.

This girl can look back later in her life and be able to say she made a record. That's fucking cool.

I love when people say this. "I don't mean to be a dick but.." Which just means, "I'm totally going to be a dick, just please don't get confrontational with me about it"

I think this is cool as shit and will be buying one. I would much rather something like this be offered then just a random plea on the internet for money which is happening like fucking crazy lately. Those people that create "chip in" accounts to get strangers to help them with bills makes me ill.

This girl can look back later in her life and be able to say she made a record. That's fucking cool.

I'm torn between posting "u mad" or "serious business". Seriously though this record is fucking stupid

Doesn't this prove that groups like Girl Talk are bullshit?

What are you talking about? Girl Talk is musical genius!

girl in this band is hot

If they're old enough to crawl, they're already in the right position right?

/creepishness

I love when people say this. "I don't mean to be a dick but.." Which just means, "I'm totally going to be a dick, just please don't get confrontational with me about it

Totally wrong. It means "if you take this in the wrong context, I come off as an asshole, but I don't mean it that way." I totally get why someone would think it is cool to have their 1 year old record a record and can empathize. In the end, though, you might as well have had her make sleeves with crayons and burned this onto a 10 cent cd, because no one is going to listen to it except for the novelty factor.

What vinyl nerd wouldn't love to immortalize their daughter with vinyl? This guy isn't trying to make any money off of this, he's just combining his love for his daughter with his love for vinyl. Of course no one wants this 7" for the music. This record is all about the cute factor and supporting the love of vinyl over music. Is that something that is wrong? No way. Think about that hellmouth record with the ashes in it. 75% of those are unplayable! and if you do play them, then you lose a bunch of the ashes, which is why you bought it in the first place. In conclusion, I deem this 7" justified.

This record is all about the cute factor and supporting the love of vinyl over music. Is that something that is wrong? No way.

I think the idea of this record is pretty cool, but bolded part of your statement is weird to me. I love records and I love music, but I don't just buy records because they are records. I buy records because I like the music. So, yeah, music wins.